Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
How about making a discord channel or something and only allow a certain number of people to be in the call and then sharing the links or games in that ipfs thing?

I don't know but it might be worth a try.
I recommended a full retinal scan, fingerprints, DNA (blood) sample and full access to users PC/smartphone as authentication method.

Then wait period of 1 year before content becomes available while we run detailed background checks on user's social media & internet activity so we can be absolutely sure the user in question is not the one responsible, and we'd run these checks case by case, if user's queue spot in line is in the +100's, maybe user's grand, or grand-grand child might get approved, and also they have to consent to hand over the same details.

If user refuses to consent on the above or tries to hide anything, or have erased anything we deem suspicious, user's application is turned down and their bloodline is forever banned from this elite group of snobs and anyone associated with them IRL removed from the group unless they excommunicate the user in publicity.

Does that sound like fair exchange of trust?

Note, all the above is a serious joke. :ROFLMAO:

Shame this came up 11 days late, would have been one hell of a april's fool prank to pull.

Last edited:

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Reporting in on the MEGA Repository restoration. It has been quite the endeavor figuring out what hoops to jump through to make new MEGA accounts that aren't insta banned. I believe I've cracked that puzzle. I am now in the process of making a more fault tolerant system that can much more quickly restore banned accounts. This involves the use of several Virtual Machines equipped with MegaSync. Each one linked to a central local Repository, and a Siloed off backup system on a separate PC for complete isolation from any future ban attempts. It's quite the time consuming process to get everything linked to each other just so. But after everything is configured correctly, it should be a quick process to restore flagged accounts. Please bear with us for a little longer as we finalize the MEGA Repository redundancy system.

SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
Reporting in on the MEGA Repository restoration. It has been quite the endeavor figuring out what hoops to jump through to make new MEGA accounts that aren't insta banned. I believe I've cracked that puzzle. I am now in the process of making a more fault tolerant system that can much more quickly restore banned accounts. This involves the use of several Virtual Machines equipped with MegaSync. Each one linked to a central local Repository, and a Siloed off backup system on a separate PC for complete isolation from any future ban attempts. It's quite the time consuming process to get everything linked to each other just so. But after everything is configured correctly, it should be a quick process to restore flagged accounts. Please bear with us for a little longer as we finalize the MEGA Repository redundancy system.
Damn, that sounds like something that would cause a headache

mad respect to you tho

gamerboyboy123

Apr 13, 2021
Some of the games freeze after I click to start the game. The menu appears, I press "story mode 1" or "start" (depending on the game) and then it just freezes. Does anyone know a solution to this?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Oh it caused several. This was my first time making Virtual Machines. With an unfamiliar Linux variant as well. So it was quite the steep learning curve.
nananananana, hackerman~

satania laugh.gif

Some of the games freeze after I click to start the game. The menu appears, I press "story mode 1" or "start" (depending on the game) and then it just freezes. Does anyone know a solution to this?
Yeah, get the independent flash projector from adobe to play flash games, the support is dead in browser form. :unsure:
If that is not the issue at hand, then I have no damn clue what causes it. :unsure:

Reactions: anonymousboi98

Nagozo

Sep 30, 2017
Oh it caused several. This was my first time making Virtual Machines. With an unfamiliar Linux variant as well. So it was quite the steep learning curve.
You guys are crazy, all this for a couple of Flash games? They are pretty good though. Awesome work, seems like a really creative workaround

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Freezes as in white screen?
Can you point out particularly which game you were playing?
And were you in browser play or Flash Projector?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Maybe pinning a message explaining the situation could help ?
Though that's not my call to make.
I would suggest it, this isn't going to end until the situation is resolved.

Mega link is down. Chances of reup?
It will just get copyright struck again like the current one.

The creator of this thread seems to be missing.
The mods could help with that, they and the admins are the only other ones who can alter a thread.

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
The more I poke at this MEGA problem, the more I doubt it was someone reporting a copyright violation. I have tried making many different MEGA accounts. The only ones that get banned are the ones I upload the JSK Repository to. And that's before I share any links with anyone. So the account ban happens before anyone could manually report copyright violations.

I did some reading and it turns out that G-Drive does a hash check on uploads and compares them against a hash list of all reported copyrighted material. It would make sense if MEGA did the same. I know MEGA encrypts files stored on it's service. But I think that the MEGASync app may be scanning hashes before encrypting and uploading files. The only solution I can think of is to encrypt everything before uploading to the Repository. 7-Zip offers AES-256 encryption, so I'll start with that. It will be a tedious process. For the time being, I uploaded and shared the JSK Repository from some temp G-Drive accounts. I zipped any commercial tools, so that should help for now. Hopefully this will buy us enough time to wrangle this MEGA problem properly.

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
I'm assuming no, but does anyone have a download for the newer games(21 on up) for PC? Just spent twenty minutes looking so like I said, assuming no, but it doesn't usually hurt to ask.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I'm assuming no, but does anyone have a download for the newer games(21 on up) for PC? Just spent twenty minutes looking so like I said, assuming no, but it doesn't usually hurt to ask.
It's in our repository if you didn't know. The repository is always updated. But right now it's under maintenance for copyright issues or someone reporting & links will not be provided until further notice.
You could try the APKs in your phone or you can actually extract the files from them using 7zip or RAR to get necessary .SWF files to play on PC.

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
It's in our repository if you didn't know. The repository is always updated. But right now it's under maintenance for copyright issues or someone reporting & links will not be provided until further notice.
You could try the APKs in your phone or you can actually extract the files from them using 7zip or RAR to get necessary .SWF files to play on PC.

I'll give it a go later tonight, thanks!

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes