hecom

Jan 26, 2019
He's already at 60% on a brand new language to him and with all the natural crap being thrown his way?! That's actually kind of impressive, not gonna lie. I only really pay attention to the translations and didn't know how much he had progressed since I started out with literally zero reading ability in Japanese, but I have since improved by a lot since I took the time with all this virus crap to crack down and really put some effort into it. Learning a new language to program in is difficult, almost as much as learning a new language to read or speak, so I thought he would take a while longer.

There is nothing to update at this time. As it is now, the links will just get taken down again because we seem to have a stalker with a vendetta following the one handling uploads. As for MEGA, that's how they were able to put everything into one place in such an organized way. Without it, it will be back to individual links since most sites that offer similar organizational functionality are even stricter.
there's no boogeyman with a vendetta,it's just Mega auto anti-piracy hash thingy.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
there's no boogeyman with a vendetta,it's just Mega auto anti-piracy hash thingy.
That doesn't just start, I've had pirated content uploaded for distribution on there for a long time now and the only one to ever get copyright struck was one that was actively reported by a patron of someone who puts repacks of Illusion games behind a paywall. There may be a hash system for repeat offenders now, which the repository certainly is at this point, but there is no such thing for early offenses or I would have no account now because I have already been threatened with termination of account and it doesn't explain all of the takedowns, only the ones that happened faster than usual for a human response.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Way too many coincidences involved in this debacle, everything has been fine for years.
Then out of nowhere comes set of events that lead into this mess. :unsure:

Someone pulled the trigger quite the few times to make sure entire repository and everything related to it gets taken down by this 'hash thingy'.

Nagozo

Sep 30, 2017
Someone pulled the trigger quite the few times to make sure entire repository and everything related to it gets taken down by this 'hash thingy'.
I imagine once it's in the 'hash thingy', it's not getting out again; which is why you guys are having all this trouble. Dedicated F95 filesharing service when? Any IT/Database wizzes around who want to make a project out of this? :unsure:

Rillair

Oct 5, 2020
Oh fuck please no i've waited too long for this game to be forced to avoid it because futa

Make it optional at least
Unfortunately it is but it sounds like it's going to be through an ability so at least it can be avoided for the most part. Still very conflicted and disappointed, oh well might save money passing this one anyhow.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2019
Man so much has happened while I was gone. I do severly doubt that JSK工房 would go out of his way on a language he doesn't even speak let alone care for to hunt for copied translated versions of his games. But I already know he has no plans on hiring a translator to translate all his games.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
The censoring makes it look like she's got a D.... View attachment 1147233

I know I said "imagine all the possibilities" in the past but uh.... I was really not expecting that, makes me feel awkwardly excited for what we'll get from the game.
Seems like a threesome situation really opens up the mind ahah... *goes back to his hole* :whistle:
release when ?

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
nananananana, hackerman~

View attachment 1140413

Yeah, get the independent flash projector from adobe to play flash games, the support is dead in browser form. :unsure:
If that is not the issue at hand, then I have no damn clue what causes it. :unsure:
Sometimes the game has to be saved as a new file through FFDec. If I run into a problem, which is rare, I'll move it into the FFDec >> Right click the game >> Save it as a new game file in a folder on my desktop >> delete the old game >> then move it to my Jsk folder.

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
The mega link for pc ones is dead. Is there gonna be a new one?
I'm taking a break from fixing the MEGA links since the Gdrive version is holding up. The JSK Repository has been back up for several days now. The links have been updated in the JSK Community Guide in the downloads section as well. It will be... interesting... to see how many people will inquire about Repository links being down going forward.

Reactions: vaaf and Canade

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Might as well make a sticky or pin a post regarding the whole issue with the Repository, unless it already happened on the first page of the general thread and well, never took notice until recently. Or just a general FAQ for people entering or posting here first time knowing what to expect from here onwards. Just a suggestion.

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Might as well make a sticky or pin a post regarding the whole issue with the Repository, unless it already happened on the first page of the general thread and well, never took notice until recently. Or just a general FAQ for people entering or posting here first time knowing what to expect from here onwards. Just a suggestion.
Good point. I sent a DM to GodZio requesting an OP download link update.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes