ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
It's one of the joys of meeting random people through the internet in a way, I mean for a cynical bastard like me it kinda gives a kind of misplaced sense of comfort for my dumb ego, on the other it'll be another kid that's ridiculizing himself on a forum.
If he's not a kid well uh.... poor guy.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
El último juego cuando saldrá y podrá salir en apk
The newest game is on Unity engine. Almost everyone of us don't know how unity actually works & we're curious about the translation method for that first.
The APK will take a long time to figure out how we can port a game of unity from .exe file.
I asked JSK once about APK that he can export a copy as one. He said that it will be a trouble for him to fix it if there's any bug or errors in the game. Plus, he just started Unity and does not want to complicate his workload anymore.

El juego más reciente está en el motor Unity. Casi todos nosotros no sabemos cómo funciona realmente la unidad y tenemos curiosidad por el método de traducción para que primero.
El APK tomará mucho tiempo para averiguar cómo podemos portar un juego de la unidad de archivo .exe.
Le pregunté a JSK una vez sobre el APK que puede exportar una copia como uno. Él dijo que será un problema para él para arreglarlo si hay algún error o error en el juego. Además, acaba de empezar Unity y no quiere complicar más su trabajo.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The newest game is on Unity engine. Almost everyone of us don't know how unity actually works & we're curious about the translation method for that first.
The APK will take a long time to figure out how we can port a game of unity from .exe file.
I asked JSK once about APK that he can export a copy as one. He said that it will be a trouble for him to fix it if there's any bug or errors in the game. Plus, he just started Unity and does not want to complicate his workload anymore.

El juego más reciente está en el motor Unity. Casi todos nosotros no sabemos cómo funciona realmente la unidad y tenemos curiosidad por el método de traducción para que primero.
El APK tomará mucho tiempo para averiguar cómo podemos portar un juego de la unidad de archivo .exe.
Le pregunté a JSK una vez sobre el APK que puede exportar una copia como uno. Él dijo que será un problema para él para arreglarlo si hay algún error o error en el juego. Además, acaba de empezar Unity y no quiere complicar más su trabajo.
Unity is typically only done using the Xunity plugin, an automatic translator that uses a real time, Google based method. It absolutely sucks in terms of quality. That said, I have yet to see a game get an unofficial translation that didn't involve it.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Wait a second...
im checking if this appeared on the DLStore or some game looks similar to the images
But no, unless is the "Magical Girl Buster" but modded
Any thoughts?
Archives were checked, its JSK's alpha build for magical girl buster.
I wasn't even aware those were out there to be seen.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes