Koshop212

Mar 4, 2021
We don't have access to those alpha builds.
Frankly , I am happy JSK ain't doing EA, releasing partially finished game to public with missing assets and charging full price for doing its QA for them.

And I doubt those alpha assets are kept around after game has been done to a point it can be released.
Hey do you have any discord server? F95ZONE is blocked by my government and i have to use vpn with terrible internet speed.

• Sad
Reactions: LDV

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
So you won't make any discord server? Aww man looks like i have to use this crappy VPN all the time...
Have you checked the JSK Community Guide? It's a Google Doc so it should not be banned by your ISP. It's listed on the first post as Walkthroughs, but it's so much more. It has game downloads and translation resources as well. I'd suggest starting there.

It's also listed in my signature.

Reactions: justTx
Nov 3, 2019
Have you checked the JSK Community Guide? It's a Google Doc so it should not be banned by your ISP. It's listed on the first post as Walkthroughs, but it's so much more. It has game downloads and translation resources as well. I'd suggest starting there.

It's also listed in my signature.

yeee i did that one - but it didnt work. i tried about 2 hours just for the last ending. so i checked if someone maybe made a video or simply got a 100% save

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
yeee i did that one - but it didnt work. i tried about 2 hours just for the last ending. so i checked if someone maybe made a video or simply got a 100% save
... The JSK Community Guide also has the 100% save for The Geat Demoness... check the downloads section.. It's in the 100% saves folder.

Obuttma

Oct 9, 2017
Wow, didn't know JSK Studio games are getting translated and here I am toiling with Cap 2 Txt.
I specially like the thing about the "niece", and the latest one about the "wet desk corner" (and was quite disappointed that the former is still partially translated and the latter has yet to be a project).
I hope JSK Studio make more games in that same line (hopefully with improve graphics, animation, more route, more reactions)
Instead of that awkward martial/arts combat thingy gameplay.

porm

Oct 10, 2019
So you won't make any discord server? Aww man looks like i have to use this crappy VPN all the time...
Dude, don't use vpn anymore. It's very slow. People's been using DNScrypt for a while now. DNScrypt can use the same speed as your normal speed.

koksukker

Jun 17, 2017
Full save file for the latest game in case anyone is interested (24. Helping my student explore her budding sexuality).

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Alright, here's the translation detes on the upcoming JSK game.

Since I haven't found out a way to reverse engineer Unity games, my translation methods needs to change for this type of games in the future, keep in mind I am not a tech wiz with this stuff.

I have already tested one method out, works in Unity type games, so I am almost certain I can make it work with this upcoming title as well, but I can't promise it will look pretty.
739853717171339365.png

I will most likely end up using this sneaky way to translate its content, it will take me somewhat longer since I need to play through all routes, choices and lewd scenes for to hook all the dialogues in editable form.

So I apologize in advance for the most certain delay, since this will be first time I will be trying to pull off this kind of stunt.

Also from JSK;

1621773159542.png

Based on what is happening, this might be a reverse rape cowgirl.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes