alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Alright, here's the translation detes on the upcoming JSK game.

Since I haven't found out a way to reverse engineer Unity games, my translation methods needs to change for this type of games in the future, keep in mind I am not a tech wiz with this stuff.

I have already tested it out to work in other Unity type games, so I am almost certain I can make it work with this upcoming title as well, but I can't promise it will look pretty.
View attachment 1208547

I will most likely end up using this sneaky way to translate its content, it will take me somewhat longer since I need to play through all routes, choices and lewd scenes for to hook all the dialogues in editable form.

So I apologize in advance for the most certain delay, since this will be first time I will be trying to pull off this kind of stunt.

Also from JSK;

View attachment 1208584

Based on what is happening, this might be a reverse rape cowgirl.
You could always use the Xunity translator plugin, but then edit the files it produces yourself. It might be comparitively difficult because Xunity has a real talent for putting out lines that don't make any sense at all, but it would give you txt files it would then load from once created as long as they are in the correct folder. That's what it's supposed to do, anyway. I've read a few instances in the Koikatsu thread of it not displaying the translation, though that might have been interference from another mod in that case specifically.

As for the scene above, I would agree solely on the way the active girl's eyes and hands are, she looks extremely confident about having the upper hand at the moment or something like that and she is holding his arms still as if to keep him from resisting, and the second girl presumably filming it. Assuming the two girls are friends, I would expect the second girl would not be filming if the active girl was not doing this to the MC instead of the other way around and I doubt the active girl would look so confident or be the one holding the other's arms still.

Of course, it could also be the result of a power, like how the girl in MBG jumps you if you use lust shots or some form of mind control that makes her temporarily willing.

Reactions: ierdan

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
You could always use the Xunity translator plugin, but then edit the files it produces yourself. It might be comparitively difficult because Xunity has a real talent for putting out lines that don't make any sense at all, but it would give you txt files it would then load from once created as long as they are in the correct folder. That's what it's supposed to do, anyway. I've read a few instances in the Koikatsu thread of it not displaying the translation, though that might have been interference from another mod in that case specifically.

As for the scene above, I would agree solely on the way the active girl's eyes and hands are, she looks extremely confident about having the upper hand at the moment or something like that and she is holding his arms still as if to keep him from resisting, and the second girl presumably filming it. Assuming the two girls are friends, I would expect the second girl would not be filming if the active girl was not doing this to the MC instead of the other way around and I doubt the active girl would look so confident or be the one holding the other's arms still.

Of course, it could also be the result of a power, like how the girl in MBG jumps you if you use lust shots or some form of mind control that makes her temporarily willing.

Nagisa is on top of MC, says; "I caught you now, Ojisan <3"
While Alicia says; "Nagisa...? What are you doing / going to do?"

So you might be on right tracks with that regard.

And I'm planning to use Reipatcher to pull out the dialogues within txt file, then edit the translations within that txt file, it did work with this I bought to test it out.

I could modify the shown texts to same degree as I did with FFdec, but buttons and image files might prove to be a challenge as those need another method, and when it comes to how much space I have to write before text cuts off, that needs to be taken in consideration as it doesn't look like I have lots of room with that, 3-4 rows of text, with last one being unknown variable at this point of not knowing will text show on that line or not.

If I have all 4 rows in use then that leaves me some breathing room with longer dialogues, but if I only have 3, then that means some things need to be cut out.

And off topic, but translation related, I just finished translating Niicri's Jeanne alter commission story mode lewds from JP to ENG, it had a rudimentary eng translation, but I remade it from the JP version of it.

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
how to get this pose? in saving the mod version of Magical Girl Buster (MOD) .apk there is no this pose
I believe those are alpha build assets that didn't make it in the final release.
Though personally I agree, the first one is definitely within my strike zone as far as poses go.

Grom778

Jan 23, 2020
I believe those are alpha build assets that didn't make it in the final release.
Though personally I agree, the first one is definitely within my strike zone as far as poses go.
and this alpha assembly can not be obtained in any way? I liked those angles

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
and this alpha assembly can not be obtained in any way? I liked those angles
Well, all you need to do is invent plausible time travel, jump back in time, nap a copy from JSK's hardrive, and return back without changing anything else of the flow of time.

amadrink.png

But as one fictional scientist once said, we're limited by the technology of our time.

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018

And I'm planning to use Reipatcher to pull out the dialogues within txt file, then edit the translations within that txt file, it did work with this I bought to test it out.

I could modify the shown texts to same degree as I did with FFdec, but buttons and image files might prove to be a challenge as those need another method, and when it comes to how much space I have to write before text cuts off, that needs to be taken in consideration as it doesn't look like I have lots of room with that, 3-4 rows of text, with last one being unknown variable at this point of not knowing will text show on that line or not.

If I have all 4 rows in use then that leaves me some breathing room with longer dialogues, but if I only have 3, then that means some things need to be cut out.

And off topic, but translation related, I just finished translating Niicri's Jeanne alter commission story mode lewds from JP to ENG, it had a rudimentary eng translation, but I remade it from the JP version of it.
Reminds me of how Miyui (the exorcist/swordsgirl one) would actively do reverse service/rape without any player interaction, especially since there's no iris mod when compared to Latina (the elve knight) or the JK girl Yua, if it'll be like this then either the esper type protag isn't capable of doing mind stuff or something else, it sure would be kinkier like this in my view.... I kinda like going back to Fuuma's and Miuyi's games for these situations to be honest /:whistle:

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
I know this is off-topic and mind of not saying it on this thread, but uh, could you share the translation of it on the mini-series thread? Wondering since actually having a decent translation is nice for once. Not saying niicri's efforts go undervalued but for sure automatic translations and such can only take you so far. If you don't mind sharing that is, considering what happened before with the translations and just people asking you, just to tell you, no pressure, and if you want to keep it to your own that's also valid as well.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I know this is off-topic and mind of not saying it on this thread, but uh, could you share the translation of it on the mini-series thread? Wondering since actually having a decent translation is nice for once. Not saying niicri's efforts go undervalued but for sure automatic translations and such can only take you so far. If you don't mind sharing that is, considering what happened before with the translations and just people asking you, just to tell you, no pressure, and if you want to keep it to your own that's also valid as well.
Done, also threw in a bonus.

Jun 29, 2017

It could be a hypnosis method (like the other previous) to corrupt one of them and make this pose, when the other grabs the phone and records it

YesVfour

May 28, 2021
This is what I've been working on.
Conversion of Kusuda Maki to Takarada Rikka from SSSS. Gridman. An original project of Delexicus which was abandoned a long time ago.
View attachment 1179102 View attachment 1179103
View attachment 1179105
View attachment 1179106

So far only the Skirt, Socks, Hair & Eyes are done. Skin needs to be recoloured to a bit reddish to match Rikka's which is the hardest part considering 80% of the shape has skin colour. Plus, this is only done on Main Game only. The sub files still remain.

The final result will be full conversion of her (Mostly) with Rikka in the dialogues. I cannot create the jacket or the band on her right hand. It's impossible.

If I'm missing anything about her or something should be changed, do tell me!
I appreciate any assistance I get. I want to recreate her in perfect way without any errors.

The project will be done within next week to next month. :)

It is almost ready ?

Reactions: 2dguy

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
It is almost ready ?
I can't promise anything right now.
Was working on the translations. Thought I had finished the full translation for the main game file but later I realized I hadn't translated a lot of them with the CSV file I was working on as the file itself missed the dialogues while decompiling the action scripts.
Plus I'm looking at a different approach to import & export shapes in bulk. There are 1000+ shapes of different kind which needs to be imported or exported or replaced one by one which is exhausting.

Might take a while so bare with me please.

Edit: I got into even more of a problem now that some of my keys of my keyboard has died. Need to get a replacement soon but with quarantine here, it's hard to get to any stores.
;(

Last edited:

menia521452

Dec 14, 2018
Main part completed: 65%.
H-scene production progress: 4 scenes completed (total number of scenes planned to be 10)

I'm currently working on the blowjob scene, but it's still a little difficult.
I'm still having a little trouble with it.
The blowjob scene will probably be finished by the end of the day tomorrow, and I'll start working on the next service scene.
The blowjob scene is not completed yet, so please understand that I will not be able to show you the images until next time.

By the way, I'm still discovering new things about Unity, coming up with new ways of doing things and new expressions as I work on it.
However, there are many things that I can't introduce in my current work because they would require modifications.
I would like to make use of them in my next work, but I am sad to say that I don't know when I will be able to start working on my next work.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes