ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
Having the alpha build of MGB out there is certainly a nice surprise :whistle:
Now for some reason I'm curious, should we have like a "alpha folder" or something ?
Then again I guess it could just be put into the freeware one.

Anyways Emiku has beaten me to posting a pic about the updates, it is at 65% now, once more slow and steady.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Having the alpha build of MGB out there is certainly a nice surprise :whistle:
Now for some reason I'm curious, should we have like a "alpha folder" or something ?
Then again I guess it could just be put into the freeware one.

Anyways Emiku has beaten me to posting a pic about the updates, it is at 65% now, once more slow and steady.
We don't have access to those alpha builds.
Frankly , I am happy JSK ain't doing EA, releasing partially finished game to public with missing assets and charging full price for doing its QA for them.

And I doubt those alpha assets are kept around after game has been done to a point it can be released.

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
We don't have access to those alpha builds.
Frankly , I am happy JSK ain't doing EA, releasing partially finished game to public with missing assets and charging full price for doing its QA for them.

And I doubt those alpha assets are kept around after game has been done to a point it can be released.
Oh.... well now I'm sad for having misread TvT
On the other hand, I guess having their prototypes roaming around the web isn't something japanese devs are very opened to have it happen in the first place.

Can they actually sell an unfinished product through DLsite though ? (though I guess that's a matter surrounding DLsite's quality control more than anything else.... if there is one *cough*)
There is games that, after release, are getting added content and such through updates, patches or even as a separate product for steam from what I've seen.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Don't be sad, I was confused about the existence of alpha builds myself at first.
Been translating these games for few years and only now I found out.

Here's "physics" effects in motion as consolation.

lusty_dance_gif.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: ierdan

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Oh.... well now I'm sad for having misread TvT
On the other hand, I guess having their prototypes roaming around the web isn't something japanese devs are very opened to have it happen in the first place.

Can they actually sell an unfinished product through DLsite though ? (though I guess that's a matter surrounding DLsite's quality control more than anything else.... if there is one *cough*)
There is games that, after release, are getting added content and such through updates, patches or even as a separate product for steam from what I've seen.
Technically, yes, an unfinished game can be sold there, though I think there's a caveat that it has to be actively in production until it is finished to remain.

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
He adds more food to my theory of him just being a young lad who doesn't understand what's going on but he will keep interacting, awkwardness be damned.... I mean at least it keeps the thread alive >~>'

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
He adds more food to my theory of him just being a young lad who doesn't understand what's going on but he will keep interacting, awkwardness be damned.... I mean at least it keeps the thread alive >~>'
While true, there's sometimes a limit to know when a post, or someone posting is for the sake of adding to the discussion in said thread, or to just be "another bump" on the thread so as it doesn't get obscured/forgotten and/or necro'd later. But yeah awareness be dammned and all.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
So, while on topic, lets see what kind interface we have in the upcoming game.

1621267051704.png

1. 攻擊 - Attack
2. 防御 - Defend
3. 念動力 - Psychokinesis (PSI powers, aka skills)
4. 交差法不可 - Locked ability ( No idea what purpose it will serve as of now)
5. 精神干涉 - Psychic Disruption (probably hypnosis type)
6. レンタルC - Rental C (whatever that means or does)

1621267614255.png Psychic Salaryman / Office worker, aka the MC's given title/name

1621267905096.png ATB for recovery from crowd control effects. (knockdown, stun, etc)

1621268007175.png ATB for ability use coming from the heroine.

1621268112982.png

This appears to be our ATB (Blue), HP (Green) and "MP" (Yellow)

While the blocks above ATB are our "AP" which are consumed for skill uses.

1621268255480.png And these bars on the sides, are most likely the HP's of the heroines.

Last edited:

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
So, while on topic, lets see what kind interface we have in the upcoming game.

View attachment 1199511

1. 攻擊 - Attack
2. 防御 - Defend
3. 念動力 - Psychokinesis (PSI powers, aka skills)
4. 交差法不可 - Locked ability ( No idea what purpose it will serve as of now)
5. 精神干涉 - Psychic Disruption (probably hypnosis type)
6. レンタルC - Rental C (whatever that means or does)

View attachment 1199522 Psychic Salaryman / Office worker, aka the MC's given title/name

View attachment 1199528 ATB for recovery from crowd control effects. (knockdown, stun, etc)

View attachment 1199530 ATB for ability use coming from the heroine.

View attachment 1199532

This appears to be our ATB (Blue), HP (Green) and "MP" (Yellow)

While the blocks above ATB are our "AP" which are consumed for skill uses.

View attachment 1199534 And these bars on the sides, are most likely the HP's of the heroines.
Icevail flexing his translation skills.
0KV2OXA.gif

Gotta say JSK is reeaally putting his all in here,new interface, new additions to the combat, new.... *excited fanboy noises* uh.... STUFF
Well overhyping aside, especially seeing it was kinda predictable it'll be another "ojisan" esper type protag just from the previous screenshots, I wanna point out it's kinda weird there's no dialogue option ?
Maybe it's the "rental C" option or the blocked one.... though their placement would be kinda weird.

Alfon56789

Sep 1, 2020
This is what I've been working on.
Conversion of Kusuda Maki to Takarada Rikka from SSSS. Gridman. An original project of Delexicus which was abandoned a long time ago.
View attachment 1179102 View attachment 1179103
View attachment 1179105
View attachment 1179106

So far only the Skirt, Socks, Hair & Eyes are done. Skin needs to be recoloured to a bit reddish to match Rikka's which is the hardest part considering 80% of the shape has skin colour. Plus, this is only done on Main Game only. The sub files still remain.

The final result will be full conversion of her (Mostly) with Rikka in the dialogues. I cannot create the jacket or the band on her right hand. It's impossible.

If I'm missing anything about her or something should be changed, do tell me!
I appreciate any assistance I get. I want to recreate her in perfect way without any errors.

The project will be done within next week to next month. :)
Will
This is what I've been working on.
Conversion of Kusuda Maki to Takarada Rikka from SSSS. Gridman. An original project of Delexicus which was abandoned a long time ago.
View attachment 1179102 View attachment 1179103
View attachment 1179105
View attachment 1179106

So far only the Skirt, Socks, Hair & Eyes are done. Skin needs to be recoloured to a bit reddish to match Rikka's which is the hardest part considering 80% of the shape has skin colour. Plus, this is only done on Main Game only. The sub files still remain.

The final result will be full conversion of her (Mostly) with Rikka in the dialogues. I cannot create the jacket or the band on her right hand. It's impossible.

If I'm missing anything about her or something should be changed, do tell me!
I appreciate any assistance I get. I want to recreate her in perfect way without any errors.

The project will be done within next week to next month. :)
Will the mod also be available in Apk android since the game is still not fully translated

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes