ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
Breaking News, JSK studio broke through the 60% barrier.....

2021-05-08 21_42_33-JSK工房 の記事一覧(詳細) - Ci-en(シエン) - Brave.png
*cough* well it's 63% but hey... slow and steady, plus now 3 out of 10 scenes done.

I gotta admit though, the more I'm seeing this threesome situation the less I feel appealed by the game, guess it's not my thing >~>
Then again, it might be because it's not in a "lovely" situation but eh won't stop me from buying it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Do you guys have any recommended swf player app?
Flash Projector, there is a copy in the files in the OP.

Flash projector which you can download here
For now, but I think that link only has a month left if I remember correctly. Adobe said they would be discontinuing the distribution of all standalone players as well and I think they said June 2021.

Breaking News, JSK studio broke through the 60% barrier.....

View attachment 1185416
*cough* well it's 63% but hey... slow and steady, plus now 3 out of 10 scenes done.

I gotta admit though, the more I'm seeing this threesome situation the less I feel appealed by the game, guess it's not my thing >~>
Then again, it might be because it's not in a "lovely" situation but eh won't stop me from buying it.
Well, I can see several barriers broken in this post. Glad to hear he's making progress. Considering he went from Flash to Unity without knowing Unity at all and is already at 63%, he's making extremely good progress. As for the content, this is normal for him. There are usually some situations that are not "lovely" in his games, at least the fighting ones, sometimes also in the talking ones.

Sep 22, 2017
I wish the dude would try to improve how he draws profiles. The characters always look so good from the front but as soon as they look to the side it's like their craniums inflate to 2x the size and it deflates my boner.

1620540458082.png

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
For now, but I think that link only has a month left if I remember correctly. Adobe said they would be discontinuing the distribution of all standalone players as well and I think they said June 2021.
Oh crap, that's a shame, well thankfully we'll still be able to share it through download/uploads without issues (at least I'm guessing, since in the previous mega there was a file with a dedicated flash projector file so that anyone could still play the games).

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
NNo

No puedo descargarlo
English please!

Crea una cuenta MEGA, los enlaces funcionan perfectamente. No hay problemas por nuestra parte.
Los APKs se dividen en dos tipos: normal y modded. La modificada tiene los puntos de habilidad y la pantalla del título desbloqueados. Todos los juegos no están actualizados todavía.
Si tienes una cuenta MEGA, comprueba si tu cuota de transferencia se ha agotado o no. O puedes usar una VPN si hay problemas en la descarga.

Y por favor, explique qué tipo de problemas tiene.

Reactions: justTx

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Oh crap, that's a shame, well thankfully we'll still be able to share it through download/uploads without issues (at least I'm guessing, since in the previous mega there was a file with a dedicated flash projector file so that anyone could still play the games).
It's also up on the Drive link.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes