vaaf

Jul 22, 2018
I haven't played few newest additions. Is there any anal scenes in the new ones? I know he doesn't really do it.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I don't think we've seen anal since Yumisu.
And while jumping on the asset recolor train, learned to do it without breaking anything with help from the T-pals.
Won't be released to publicity, I'm just practicing new things for fun.

Feel free to trash the color job, I know its horrendous :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
And while jumping on the asset recolor train, learned to do it without breaking anything with help from the T-pals.

Gimm apk now... I love the color

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Actually, it really doesn't look that bad to me. I love the way her hair contrasts with her skin and her eye color screams demoness since even most other mythical races don't have colors like that in their portrayals. The only thing I can see is the grey in the back, is that also hair or some sort of veil? If the former, it is a little jarring to see dual color hair, but it isn't all that bad, it kind of adds to her otherworldly aesthetic.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
The only thing I can see is the grey in the back, is that also hair or some sort of veil? If the former, it is a little jarring to see dual color hair, but it isn't all that bad, it kind of adds to her otherworldly aesthetic.
Yeah, I missed the grey asset while recoloring, which I fixed later on, it had slightly different HEX value from the other grey values so that's why it was left out on the first color swap cycle.
I based the skin/hair/eye recolor on from Bokuben.

I was tempted to add her the tan lines as well beneath her armor/clothes, but realized it was bit too much work for something I just learned to do in its very basic form, there was a lot of assets that needed to be modified more than just on color scale.

Gimm apk now... I love the color
I'm glad you like it, I almost felt the flames of hell scorching my ass while showing the results on one of the T-pals, whom absolutely adores Yumisu, defiling her in this manner was almost enough to cause my untimely demise at that front.

But sorry, these are just practices on recolors, unless you make a time machine and snatch a copy from my non internet accessed laptop while I am not looking, you have to remain disappointed in that regard.

But you are more than free to get a copy of the original hex values and modified hex values and recolor the assets yourself, and given I am the masochist when it comes to this stuff, the method I use is going to tear you a new one, you're going to have to spend hours and hours on tweaking the assets out if you don't have svg graphic editing background, or software for that.

View attachment Color codes.txt

satania laugh.gif

I also gave Yua similar hairdo color swap, given she greatly reminds me about

Last edited:

defrosterz

Dec 13, 2017
Yeah, I missed the grey asset while recoloring, which I fixed later on, it had slightly different HEX value from the other grey values so that's why it was left out on the first color swap cycle.
I based the skin/hair/eye recolor on from Bokuben.

I was tempted to add her the tan lines as well beneath her armor/clothes, but realized it was bit too much work for something I just learned to do in its very basic form, there was a lot of assets that needed to be modified more than just on color scale.

I'm glad you like it, I almost felt the flames of hell scorching my ass while showing the results on one of the T-pals, whom absolutely adores Yumisu, defiling her in this manner was almost enough to cause my untimely demise at that front.

But sorry, these are just practices on recolors, unless you make a time machine and snatch a copy from my non internet accessed laptop while I am not looking, you have to remain disappointed in that regard.

But you are more than free to get a copy of the original hex values and modified hex values and recolor the assets yourself, and given I am the masochist when it comes to this stuff, the method I use is going to tear you a new one, you're going to have to spend hours and hours on tweaking the assets out if you don't have svg graphic editing background, or software for that.

View attachment 1236583

View attachment 1236549

I also gave Yua similar hairdo color swap, given she greatly reminds me about
could u recolor selene queen to dark skin / ebony?

Reactions: Fantasydude4000
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes