Hötzambaledacum

Apr 7, 2021
Are there any modded version for
Fuuma girl Maisa
Miyui my neighbour swordswoman
Reimi, the queen of martial arts
And Overthrow! The great demoness?
I'm asking 'cause there aren't any in the archive and I am curious if someone has them and didn't get to add them to the archive

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
MMmh~ all these colour edits is the kind of jank I can't stop admiring.
Wellp these were nice eye candies, that being said JSK's almost wrapped up the main H scenes it seems.

View attachment 1243191

At this pace, if there's nothing else that'll disturb the stability in the weeb force.... Miura T-T , then this project might be finished around the end of summer... if the sun doesn't decide to fry up japan even more than it usually does that is.
looks like they're finally trying out something new and i like it:p
but the boobs in the back look kind of weird:unsure:
probably just a bad angle...

anyway i link their ci-en

in case someone here, wants to give them a extra like;)

Last edited:

Hötzambaledacum

Apr 7, 2021
he meaned in PC, bcs doing on APK is other thing
What I meant was the versions where all scenes are unlocked from the start.
I called them modded apks, because in the mega archive for android, the ones that have all the scenes unlocked from the beginning have "(Modded)" at the end of the file name. Magical girl buster for exemple is one of those.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
What I meant was the versions where all scenes are unlocked from the start.
I called them modded apks, because in the mega archive for android, the ones that have all the scenes unlocked from the beginning have "(Modded)" at the end of the file name. Magical girl buster for exemple is one of those.
So Android version. My guess was right.
Actually I haven't updated the Android repository for those yet. I know a lot of modded ones are not there. I went on hiatus from working on APKs & never looked back. I'll get to it soon now that people are mentioning about it.

Reactions: Hötzambaledacum

Hötzambaledacum

Apr 7, 2021
So Android version. My guess was right.
Actually I haven't updated the Android repository for those yet. I know a lot of modded ones are not there. I went on hiatus from working on APKs & never looked back. I'll get to it soon now that people are mentioning about it.
Thank you. It's not such a big deal that there are not a modded version fo those, I was just wondering why those were excluded. If you are gonna update the android repository, that's great, and I am sure many people would appreciate it. Just don't overwork yourself or anything like that.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000
Mar 21, 2020
i hope someone makes a new folder in the google docs where the characters from any of jsk games have different skin colors because not only will that add variety to the games but more choice like for example Selene having either Ebony skin or Tan skin it adds more to the sex vibe when you letting one out you know because i saw some of the color designs and i loved what i saw so i hope someone takes that in account for the community no pressure. :D

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Someone could teach me how to use a Save_Data.sol file from de G drive please?
Put it where other Flash saves go, in C: Users/your username/appdata/roaming/Macromedia/Flash Player/#SharedObjects/random number and letter combination/localhost

StatiZkyZ

Aug 30, 2018
Sorry if someone already asked, but I was wondering why "Helping my student explore her budding sexuality" isn't in the G drive? I managed to get the untranslated/original version before the MEGA went down, so why it's not reuploaded to the G Drive?

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Sorry if someone already asked, but I was wondering why "Helping my student explore her budding sexuality" isn't in the G drive? I managed to get the untranslated/original version before the MEGA went down, so why it's not reuploaded to the G Drive?
It is there, just not in the translated folder. It has not had a translation released yet.

lolmode116

Apr 1, 2018
hypothetically, if i could translate one of jsk games to another language (not english), can i upload it to collective repository?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
hypothetically, if i could translate one of jsk games to another language (not english), can i upload it to collective repository?
I think it will be in a separate folder that contains translations for other languages much like untranslated one. We had russian translators yet we didn't really get their files. If you need more intel, Delexicus is the boss of the repository. You should talk to him.

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
You can upload a non-English translation to the Repository if you like. Others have asked to do so in the past. So far none have released a partial or full translation to me though. It probably does not help that they had to do the translation solo. Since no other people in our group spoke their native language.

Reactions: HomeBirdBoy1979

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Imo, people that start doing the solo translation onto their native non english, get overwhelmed by the sheer amount of work that needs to be done and quickly lose the interest to carry on.

That is my general observation over the years of the people that have shown interest on doing translations.

But if you really want to invest time and effort to translations, you're more than free to pitch in and offer translation to your native tongue, whichever it is.

I do say it in advance, it needs time, effort and diligence to keep going.

On other note, I just added recolors to Maki's endings as well with the Shera L Greenwood palette, still need to modify the eye assets a bit to get rid of the original shine effects, since I already added those to the eyes itself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did the same with Yua's endings (hair edit with Kashima palette).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll see if I can recreate Kashima eyes via vector graphics and implement those in as well.

Last edited:

lolmode116

Apr 1, 2018
I have some games translated into russian by other translators, dont know if they agree to share their works though
also now when i think about this my people most likely will search jsk games on russian websites than this one
sorry if i wasted your time

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes