Me_Lisa

Oct 6, 2019
Ok, maybe I'm just blind, but do you really have to replace original shapes in Jpex Ffdec with modded one by one? Can this be done in a bulk or with another program at once? I mean there're almost thousand shapes in each swf, come on... Or am I missing something here?

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Ok, maybe I'm just blind, but do you really have to replace original shapes in Jpex Ffdec with modded one by one? Can this be done in a bulk or with another program at once? I mean there're almost thousand shapes in each swf, come on... Or am I missing something here?
Tengux released an alpha version of a tool that does mass export/ import of shapes for flash games. It misses some shapes in it's current state, and doesn't touch morph shapes either. So far our recolors are more of a debugging exercise than anything else.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
I haven't seen yet if JPEXS can be extended with scripting, or how easy it is to build from source.
I've seen you can select multiple objects, and export to SVG at the same time.
And then a script-savvy person could use `sed -i` to change a bunch of RGB vals at once, since the values are pretty consistent.
There would be some exceptions (e.g. raster chinpo, and files with gradients), but the main problem is re-importing - I only know how to do that 1-by-1. But that plus exceptions is still enough to make it tedious.

^ Edit: hmm, and what he said.

Reactions: Me_Lisa

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
why they do the girls with those massive breast instead of a good big or bubble butt. I dream with a JSK studio doing assjobs and anal scenes. My hearts is broken, but I love their games anyway.

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
why they do the girls with those massive breast instead of a good big or bubble butt. I dream with a JSK studio doing assjobs and anal scenes. My hearts is broken, but I love their games anyway.
Well on the top of my head there's the Overthrow The Great demoness, the first one with yumith, where you have anal on her lewd end.

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
Good thing I'm checking the forum first, avoids me from going through the bother of posting myself /:whistle:
Seems like both these cuties get to have quite the skimpy bikinis, not on the level of latina (the elf one) but... oouh wee
Cartoon wolf whistle gif 2 » GIF Images Download

Funny how it looks like both have almost the same bra size even though blondie's a bit taller ahah
Well on the spot that's how it feels, obviously once that monke brain's calmed down the proportions are really enjoyable to pay attention to.... hype's getting dangerously high

Waterfall Training | Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid | Know ...

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Its a shame we won't get the accustomed position switching at the endings, though.
Same with amount of endings, just 3 of the 4 usual.

But regardless nice to see glimpse of one of those.

Reactions: alex2011

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
Its a shame we won't get the accustomed position switching at the endings, though.
Same with amount of endings, just 3 of the 4 usual.

But regardless nice to see glimpse of one of those.
Wait we won't be able to change postures linked to the endings in this game ? (I haven't translated the post on jsk's forum so sorry if I'm sounding dumb)
Would be a shame yeah, though it's kinda weird seeing it's pretty much a staple since like.... Christianne Shogun I think ?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Wait we won't be able to change postures linked to the endings in this game ? (I haven't translated the post on jsk's forum so sorry if I'm sounding dumb)
Would be a shame yeah, though it's kinda weird seeing it's pretty much a staple since like.... Christianne Shogun I think ?
No, unfortunately we can't.

• Sad
Reactions: ierdan and alex2011

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
アリシア
「・・・・・・ 部屋で着替えさせるなんて悪趣味もいいところね。
しかもこんな水着まで用意して・・・・・・」

Alicia
"・・・Not only you brought us to your room to change our clothes---
You had these swimsuits prepared for us, talk about having a bad taste・・・"

T/N
I assume its MC's room, it also might be some sort of changing room for clothes, but without having more context, I went with MC's room.

Alicia is expressing her displeasure on the location and what they were made to wear.

This is either a blackmail end or the usual rape/domination.

Feel free to correct me if I missed anything.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
where do I find the Google Doc link with all the games, the MEGA link was taken down
Look at the first post, it is the Drive link.

Keep in mind that this will be his first game in Unity, a decision he made because stupid Adobe dropped support on a perfectly fine engine, so he's trying to get that down before he goes for anything more complicated. Every bit of content complicates a project further from a development standpoint. It is unfortunate, but it is likely only temporary and we will likely see this again once he is comfortable in Unity.

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
Keep in mind that this will be his first game in Unity, a decision he made because stupid Adobe dropped support on a perfectly fine engine, so he's trying to get that down before he goes for anything more complicated. Every bit of content complicates a project further from a development standpoint. It is unfortunate, but it is likely only temporary and we will likely see this again once he is comfortable in Unity.
Yeah, I overreacted on the spot but I guess having script switching through unity is gonna asks more time to pull off which also I feel so dumb now 'cause it took around it's 13th "official" game until it became a staple, plus even on adobe which JSK experimented a lot with has some games with optimization issues, like for exemple with JK girl Yua if you try to skip the "scene" during her falling animation on the ground after reaching 0 health, well the interface just wouldn't appear leading to a softlock.... it'll be interesting to go through this new game trying to catch these bugs ahah >v>'

Well in anycases, it's not like everything has to be done in one perfect fell swoop so my bad....
Ialsolackedsomesleepatthatmoment:sleep:

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes