Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Can you please make the apk version? Or atleast teach us how to do it?
I can't really explain in detail of creating the APK from scratch using Android Studio right now as I don't have it currently installed in my system. But you can replace the translated files in the existing untranslated APK.
The RAW version APK should be in the repository.
Download that.
You'll need APK editor app.
IMG_20210620_192937.jpg
You won't get the proper version from play store. So download it from the web.

After you have both APK file & the editor:
1) Open up the editor.
2) Choose Select an APK file option.
3) It will open up your file manager directory from where search for the APK that you download & select it.
4) Upon selecting you'll get these 4 options. Select the 2nd or the marked one as you're only replacing the files.
IMG_20210620_193718.jpg
5) After you click on that, you'll get these folders. Go to: asset > www
6) You will find the sub folder & the game file here. You have to replace these files.
7) Click on that button & replace the main game SWF file with the translated game file that you want to replace with.
IMG_20210620_194131.jpg
8) Now you have to replace the whole sub folder. Similarly look into the folder & replace the necessary files like you did with the main game file.
9) After you're done replacing everything the option below should change from close to save. Click it & you're APK should start cooking.
10) After it's done, it should give you an option to install. Click it & install it or if you want to install it later on then look for the edited APK in the directory where the app has set to store any projects. Should be in the internal storage with a folder named ApkEditor by default.

That's it.

This should cover up the method of editing any sort of APKs with different files without going through creating it from scratch.
Have questions? Ask away.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Well...
Considering the mass of an European swallow in average being 20g.
The wingspan is about 28~30cm with a Frequency of 14Hz or 15 & the amplitude being 23cm or so.
I'd say...
The average cruising airspeed velocity of an unladen European Swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles an hour.
Hope that answers your question.
:)

retrocat

Nov 23, 2019
Well...
The wingspan is about 28~30cm with a Frequency of 14Hz or 15 & the amplitude being 23cm or so.
I'd say...
The average cruising airspeed velocity of an unladen European Swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles an hour.
I wasn't prepared for accurate information and I'm now thoroughly floored

Reactions: alex2011

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
African or European XD
I don't know that.... *WHOOOOSH* AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!

Well...
I'd say...
Following image is communal F95zone reaction;
DERPSmall.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Guys do you have link for all jsk games in mega for pc?
Any time they try to upload to MEGA, somebody with a whole lot of time on their hands reports it for copyright or it is already on some automated watch list because of said somebody and the links get taken down. The links have been moved to Drive instead for that reason.

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
I like to imagine that Icevail's actually domesticating a human sized swallow, thanks to genetic manipulation, and is gonna raise an army but since it'll raise too much suspicion to ask "experts" he's asking to random peeps on the internet.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I like to imagine that Icevail's actually domesticating a human sized swallow, thanks to genetic manipulation, and is gonna raise an army but since it'll raise too much suspicion to ask "experts" he's asking to random peeps on the internet.
But is he raising an army, air force?, of European or African swallows and are they unladen, those are the real questions.

Me_Lisa

Oct 6, 2019
Tengux released an alpha version of a tool that does mass export/ import of shapes for flash games. It misses some shapes in it's current state, and doesn't touch morph shapes either. So far our recolors are more of a debugging exercise than anything else.
I haven't seen yet if JPEXS can be extended with scripting, or how easy it is to build from source.
I've seen you can select multiple objects, and export to SVG at the same time.
And then a script-savvy person could use `sed -i` to change a bunch of RGB vals at once, since the values are pretty consistent.
There would be some exceptions (e.g. raster chinpo, and files with gradients), but the main problem is re-importing - I only know how to do that 1-by-1. But that plus exceptions is still enough to make it tedious.

^ Edit: hmm, and what he said.
Yes, exporting is butter smooth, it's importing back to swf that causes a real headache. You kinda expect from software to work properly in both directions. Any way, you guys have some enormous patience and dedication to replace shapes one by one.

Reactions: ierdan and alex2011

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Can you please make the apk version? Or atleast teach us how to do it?
Okay I'll work on that. But you should know the translations of CuccumberSandwich for main game file is missing in his link. I can create the APK with decensorship and a modded version but the main game will be untranslated. That means progressing to understand anything will be hard.
If Icevail is willing to share his main game file only, I can create a better APK. But won't do so without his consent. Or if CuccumberSandwich shares his main game file anytime soon.
I'll wait for his response for a day or two then proceed to creating the APKs without the main file translated.

Jun 29, 2017
アリシア
「・・・・・・ 部屋で着替えさせるなんて悪趣味もいいところね。
しかもこんな水着まで用意して・・・・・・」

Alicia
"・・・Not only you brought us to your room to change our clothes---
You had these swimsuits prepared for us, talk about having a bad taste・・・"

T/N
I assume its MC's room, it also might be some sort of changing room for clothes, but without having more context, I went with MC's room.

Alicia is expressing her displeasure on the location and what they were made to wear.

This is either a blackmail end or the usual rape/domination.

Feel free to correct me if I missed anything.
could be a specific ending without rape them

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
could be a specific ending without rape them
Well usually the endings had the pattern of first one being rapey/forced upon the heroine(s)'s will, second where they turn into nymphos due to multiple orgasms forced onto them, a submissive/slave end where the protag becomes a toy and the last one being rig- I mean all vanilla and sunshine.

There is exceptions with some more "nuances", like for exemple where Reimi, Queen of martial arts (the wrestling one that looks like scathach) instead she has a rape, submissive (protag) and third's already technically a love one but gives access to a second fight mode where you'll have to beat her multiple times in a row for getting the "ultimate lovey dovey pinnacle" ending.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes