babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
Another re-color show case, this time Latina, the elfin assassin.

Skin, hair, eyes, leotard based on Vignette from Gabriel dropout.
Armor based on Excella from Shining Resonance Refrain.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ur something else! it looks awesome when is it gonna be released?

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
So I check in on this thread once every blue moon to binge through stuff, and it somehow completely slipped my mind that the last time I'd done that was before Flash got nuked. I've spent the last good while trying to figure things out with the flashplayer, and is there any way to actually click on the games themselves in the folder to get the game to play instead of opening the player and manually searching for the games instead? I feel like it'd save time, but beggars can't be choosers I suppose.

And a secondary question for something I've never actually been able to figure out... What exactly is the *best* version of the game to be playing? In each folder there's always a ton of possible choices of particular versions of each game, but how does one distinguish what is actually complete/more complete/not machine translated/a combination of human and machine translation from all of the other versions of the game?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
So I check in on this thread once every blue moon to binge through stuff, and it somehow completely slipped my mind that the last time I'd done that was before Flash got nuked. I've spent the last good while trying to figure things out with the flashplayer, and is there any way to actually click on the games themselves in the folder to get the game to play instead of opening the player and manually searching for the games instead? I feel like it'd save time, but beggars can't be choosers I suppose.

And a secondary question for something I've never actually been able to figure out... What exactly is the *best* version of the game to be playing? In each folder there's always a ton of possible choices of particular versions of each game, but how does one distinguish what is actually complete/more complete/not machine translated/a combination of human and machine translation from all of the other versions of the game?
For your first question. Download the Flash Projector. The standalone flash player that acts as an emulator. Right click on any SWF file & set up the flash projector as the default app to open up any SWF files. That's it. You don't need to search for the games in the projector nor you have drag & drop anything.

Your second question. There is no best version out there. Let's say there are translations by translator A in endings only but translator B has done everything else except the endings. The only way to get the best files is dig through them yourself & mix them up. But if you're not keen on doing so then download android versions then extract the files using 7zip or Winrar then dive into them to get your necessary game files. I created those APKs by mixing the best possible files I could think off.

Reactions: Delexicus

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
For your first question. Download the Flash Projector. The standalone flash player that acts as an emulator. Right click on any SWF file & set up the flash projector as the default app to open up any SWF files. That's it. You don't need to search for the games in the projector nor you have drag & drop anything.

Your second question. There is no best version out there. Let's say there are translations by translator A in endings only but translator B has done everything else except the endings. The only way to get the best files is dig through them yourself & mix them up. But if you're not keen on doing so then download android versions then extract the files using 7zip or Winrar then dive into them to get your necessary game files. I created those APKs by mixing the best possible files I could think off.
Ah, thank you for answering both of my questions. I've never been the most tech savvy (unfortunately) so it legitimately didn't cross my mind to set up the projector like that. And as for the second bit, I guess I'll have to buckle in some time and create my own masterpieces. I appreciate the help!

Shpee

Oct 30, 2018
I'm experiencing pretty bad lag (as in the animations start to play very slowly kind of lag) using the Flash Projector during some scenes where some fast movements are happening, usually around the point when Mai (Mahou Shoujo Buster) enters her blush mode during H. I've never had an issue like this in my previous software, SWFfileplayer.
Has anyone got an idea why it's happening, and possible fix?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I'm experiencing pretty bad lag (as in the animations start to play very slowly kind of lag) using the Flash Projector during some scenes where some fast movements are happening, usually around the point when Mai (Mahou Shoujo Buster) enters her blush mode during H. I've never had an issue like this in my previous software, SWFfileplayer.
Has anyone got an idea why it's happening, and possible fix?
I'm not really sure how you're facing it but projector in the PC should be faster.
As a solution I can only tell you to lower your quality by right clicking in the projector for options. Or lower it in-game to keep it in medium only.
And have you been playing nonstop without a break? The movement does get heavy if you do so.
And which version of the projector you're using?

Shpee

Oct 30, 2018
I'm not really sure how you're facing it but projector in the PC should be faster.
As a solution I can only tell you to lower your quality by right clicking in the projector for options. Or lower it in-game to keep it in medium only.
And have you been playing nonstop without a break? The movement does get heavy if you do so.
And which version of the projector you're using?
Thanks for the prompt reply.
I am currently running projector 32, the one included from the mega link. I've previously had some lag from playing for long durations, but this time around it occurred on my first run in the game, which didn't use to happen.
On a side note, I also went to play Miyui for a few runs and it ran perfectly fine just as how it would in SWFfileplayer. Wonder what's different with Mahou Buster? Just lowering the quality of the game doesn't feel like a proper solution, I think I'll give the other versions of projector a shot and see if there's any difference.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Thanks for the prompt reply.
I am currently running projector 32, the one included from the mega link. I've previously had some lag from playing for long durations, but this time around it occurred on my first run in the game, which didn't use to happen.
On a side note, I also went to play Miyui for a few runs and it ran perfectly fine just as how it would in SWFfileplayer. Wonder what's different with Mahou Buster? Just lowering the quality of the game doesn't feel like a proper solution, I think I'll give the other versions of projector a shot and see if there's any difference.
MGB? Which version you're using again? There was a patch update for it that fixed some bugs & the game was kind of broken being hard as it is that JSK patched it up. Why not try the updated one & see if the same problem persists?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
and i wonder why no one recolors the skin:unsure:
i mean jsk girls are all white..
Some tones of skin just don't work well on the character design, I tried applying more darker tone and it didn't work out.

And skins do have these annoying morphshapes ( thighs, pussy, breasts, where the lewd action happens) that are annoying to deal with individually, deters me from doing recolors all the time to the finish.

I only managed to get Uruka's (boku benkyo) skin tone to work with Yumisu in a way that is pleasant for the eye.

Excella left, Uruka right.

1625247649775.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
is there ever gonna be a shogun princess christanne recolor for the guy? he isn't naked when he's raping
I've always found naked sex in battle ones pretty stupid. Like how does he get the time to take them off without the girl countering it?
But well if it's sailor moon magic transformation then I can't really argue.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I've always found naked sex in battle ones pretty stupid. Like how does he get the time to take them off without the girl countering it?
But well if it's sailor moon magic transformation then I can't really argue.
My logical conclusion is that MC is naked 24/7.
1625348229954.png

アリシア

"ふふっ、驚いた?
凪沙と相談して、今日はちょっと趣向を変えようって話になったの <3"

Arishia

"Fufu, odoroita?
Nagisa to sōdan shite, kyō wa chotto shukō okaeyoutte hanashini natta no <3"

Alicia

"Fufuh, did we surprise you? / Fufuh, suprised?
I had a little chat with Nagisa, and we decided to change things up a bit for today <3" / I talked it over with Nagisa, and today we decided to try out something little different <3"

From latest post.

Speculation;

This seems to be either love or friendship ending type, assuming instead of blackmailing, MC opts out to help them keep the yuri relationship in secrecy in the school those two attend to, and the two choose to reward him by letting him get a piece of the action as a sign of gratitude.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes