ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
My logical conclusion is that MC is naked 24/7.
Does that mean JSK is actually pushing for nudism ? :unsure:
Did we, during all these games we've played, actually developed our nudist powers without realizing ?...

Can't wait to go against these fiber aliens once they arrive.
tumblr_mvwxhu8Zyp1rfg20go1_500.gif

Reactions: bogodit

herobrinettt

May 26, 2017
I've always found naked sex in battle ones pretty stupid. Like how does he get the time to take them off without the girl countering it?
But well if it's sailor moon magic transformation then I can't really argue.
sadly not for older games like princess christanne or any of the older ones

nintc

Jun 27, 2018
For your first question. Download the Flash Projector. The standalone flash player that acts as an emulator. Right click on any SWF file & set up the flash projector as the default app to open up any SWF files. That's it. You don't need to search for the games in the projector nor you have drag & drop anything.

Your second question. There is no best version out there. Let's say there are translations by translator A in endings only but translator B has done everything else except the endings. The only way to get the best files is dig through them yourself & mix them up. But if you're not keen on doing so then download android versions then extract the files using 7zip or Winrar then dive into them to get your necessary game files. I created those APKs by mixing the best possible files I could think off.
I didn't know you did this, I'ma have to remake my archive using the apks since right now half the time if I want to play I'll have two flash players up so I can read the english on the one thing and then read the english of the untranslated part in the other file.

Btw are people actually posting these recolours any where or are they just showing us the cool things they made but not actually sharing the mod. Just curious because I don't want to be searching for a mod that doesn't actually exist :p

Last edited:
Reactions: ierdan

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
I didn't know you did this, I'ma have to remake my archive using the apks since right now half the time if I want to play I'll have two flash players up so I can read the english on the one thing and then read the english of the untranslated part in the other file.

Btw are people actually posting these recolours any where or are they just showing us the cool things they made but not actually sharing the mod. Just curious because I don't want to be searching for a mod that doesn't actually exist :p
We are currently beta testing and debugging Tengux's Flash colorizer program. These recolor preview pics are us testing out the functionality and flexibility of this colorizer program. There have been two major versions of this program so far, and there are still more features to be implemented before it's ready for public release. For now just enjoy the previews and look forward to a day when you can simply download a small recolor palette file and be able to dress up your flash games quickly and easily.

Also, I have been cataloging these recolor palettes into a for easy future implementation.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2020
And on that note i like to add when these recolors of the girl are ready where will they be for download just asking when there ready?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
And on that note i like to add when these recolors of the girl are ready where will they be for download just asking when there ready?
IF they get released, they would be in a subfolder of the original game they go to like some of the other games, like the one about the neighbor girl fighting you because of being possessed or something, have now.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
Ebony? Is that a name of a character or you're talking skin colour?
I'm pretty sure they're talking about the skin color, though I've seen others call it "tan" or just "brown".

I could totally see Demon Queen, or Daughter of Defeated Devil, with this color.

Makes me think of Olga Discordia, from the Kuroinu 'anime' :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I only show those to make people horny.
FDGchibiSmall.png

Shu_Ouma14

Feb 27, 2018
Where did the Mega folder go? I don't wanna download all the games again just to get the new ones. How can I download games individually?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes