LuigiCum

Jul 9, 2021
Assuming you both are asking about the same game, and assuming the game is the one I'm thinking of that has been out for some time now, pretty sure we're not just waiting on a time limit, but for someone else to get the translation done. I don't know, I might be wrong depending on the game we're talking about.
I'm talking about game number 24. The one with the girl on the corner of the table. "Helping my student explore her sexuality" or something similar

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm talking about game number 24. The one with the girl on the corner of the table. "Helping my student explore her sexuality" or something similar
That's the one I thought you meant, yeah, that one is waiting on someone else to do the translation.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
You were looking at old news. The game has been released & that 48 hour wait time for JSK sales was over months ago.
The game is in the G-drive repository under untranslated section.
Someone has yet to translate the game though.
And if you didn't know, JSK had already started on a new game with 2 heroines this time & is around 75% done. Might release at the end of this month as he said in his blog.

Reactions: alex2011

FlareStar

Jun 13, 2018
You were looking at old news. The game has been released & that 48 hour wait time for JSK sales was over months ago.
The game is in the G-drive repository under untranslated section.
Someone has yet to translate the game though.
And if you didn't know, JSK had already started on a new game with 2 heroines this time & is around 75% done. Might release at the end of this month as he said in his blog.
Its not 75% done, it's almost done and will be most likely released in a couple of days:

Reactions: septacycell
Jun 29, 2017
I...was totally expecting to be wrong with that guess. Great tutorial, by the way. Very easy to understand and even someone like me, someone with absolutely zero Flash or asset recoloring experience, stands a chance of doing things right.

Assuming you both are asking about the same game, and assuming the game is the one I'm thinking of that has been out for some time now, pretty sure we're not just waiting on a time limit, but for someone else to get the translation done. I don't know, I might be wrong depending on the game we're talking about.
one asked if the game of the two girls was release but nope, the only last release was the little girl one

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
one asked if the game of the two girls was release but nope, the only last release was the little girl one
Yeah, no, the two girl one is the one still being worked on by JSK, which is not yet released, and the other is the last one JSK has released and is not yet translated. It shouldn't be much longer for the two girl one to come out, though. I can't say for sure on the translation of the other one because I haven't seen any progress updates from the one who volunteered to translate it, though previous comments here from the other people who work on these translations suggest it is still in progress even if we don't hear anything here. It will come out eventually, assuming the translator doesn't run into a problem that forces them to stop, they just need time considering they might be working alone.

RyanJ

Jul 4, 2021
There maybe 2 problems:
1) You ARE making a mistake in putting the proper file in the proper location & the game is unable to detect that file
2) The file is corrupted, As I remember from Demoness game, there WAS a bug in one of the H-scenes from someone's translation & for that I had to search for the proper file from others to build the perfect APK

Solution?
1) The game you're having problems with must contain ALL these SUB files
View attachment 699317
Check if one of these is missing

2) Re-download the whole game from some other's translation or better yet download the Japanese version & check if you have the same problem

If this above solution does work, like using right click & skip then I can say there IS a coding problem in a certain part of that H-scene & this skipping bypasses that (For that download from another translation like : Icevail, JohnRo, Machine translation)

And as toolkit said
Problem CAN lie in the file not working because of different name
I know because I faced the same thing when I was building it & had to change the name to what originally was (check the Japanese/RAW version to know the real SUB names)
Yo can you share a screen shot of the correct way of downloading the main .swf file and the sub files into one folder? I'm trying to solve the white screen issue with Magical Girl Buster and the "Translators Corner Partial", but even if I transfer the sub folders into the same folder as the main one. I keep getting the issue. I used the JSK doc with this

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Yo can you share a screen shot of the correct way of downloading the main .swf file and the sub files into one folder? I'm trying to solve the white screen issue with Magical Girl Buster and the "Translators Corner Partial", but even if I transfer the sub folders into the same folder as the main one. I keep getting the issue. I used the JSK doc with this Google Drive
Are the sub folder files present there?

In a single folder there must the main game file & the sub folder with its files.
Say, the folder is MGB. Your main game file along with that sub folder with files needs to be there.

Yes, there must be a folder named sub. Within that, the the sub files must be present Inside of that.
IMG_20210712_172708.jpg

Do not copy-paste sub files & main file into a single folder. Sub files need to be in sub folder.

Apart from that, what are you using to play the games? Flash Projector?
Delete everything inside the folder except the main game file the sub folder which is less likely to cause issue but it does work for some.

Mar 21, 2020
Not gonna lie imo I love jsk games and have jerk off to them about 100+ times but the thing that would make his games near perfect is which is why I'm super excited for this one futa in his games because ik not everyone likes futa and whatever but sometimes not all the time you want to see a guy banging the girl most times it's very interesting to see a girl with a real dick fucking them you know also on that note with all this recoloring going on i wonder if its possible to mod the where you can change the MC to a chick if so i'd love to see someone do that with selene always loved that and so and so also what month or day is when the recolor sfw file mods of the reskin girls coming out all this is starting to get to me abit :)

• Haha
Reactions: SpikyCactus
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes