SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
Not gonna lie imo I love jsk games and have jerk off to them about 100+ times but the thing that would make his games near perfect is which is why I'm super excited for this one futa in his games because ik not everyone likes futa and whatever but sometimes not all the time you want to see a guy banging the girl most times it's very interesting to see a girl with a real dick fucking them you know also on that note with all this recoloring going on i wonder if its possible to mod the where you can change the MC to a chick if so i'd love to see someone do that with selene always loved that and so and so also what month or day is when the recolor sfw file mods of the reskin girls coming out all this is starting to get to me abit :)
I'm personally not a fan of futa at all, but i appreciate it's optional

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Not gonna lie imo I love jsk games and have jerk off to them about 100+ times but the thing that would make his games near perfect is which is why I'm super excited for this one futa in his games because ik not everyone likes futa and whatever but sometimes not all the time you want to see a guy banging the girl most times it's very interesting to see a girl with a real dick fucking them you know also on that note with all this recoloring going on i wonder if its possible to mod the where you can change the MC to a chick if so i'd love to see someone do that with selene always loved that and so and so also what month or day is when the recolor sfw file mods of the reskin girls coming out all this is starting to get to me abit :)
I'm pretty sure all these recolors are not meant for release, just the modders showing off their work.

• Sad
Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Recolour is a tough job but changing the characters completely to recreate them into girl is next to impossible. You have to edit out the shapes. And not just one or two shapes but tens of hundreds of shapes. As an artist it's not that hard to recreate them in different angles or position. The main problem lies in them being SVG. JPG or PNG files can be edited easily in any way we want. SVGs are a lot harder to deal with. Not to mention a lot of colouring features are not supported in flash.
There are workarounds but requires a certain level of skill. Icevail almost lost it recreating eyes to have Linear or Radial gradient with lower opacity after working for hours. That was just a single shape.

I'm pretty sure all these recolors are not meant for release, just the modders showing off their work.
Well yes but actually no. We do show off but we don't release them because whatever file that we recolour might have a few flaws here & there that never caught our eyes. You know there are some people that are not content with they have & think we are obligated to do everything for their satisfaction.
We did release our colour codes & the easy method to recolour the shapes. You can certainly do it yourself. As for the tools we're using for even easier process, it under beta testing.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Recolour is a tough job but changing the characters completely to recreate them into girl is next to impossible. You have to edit out the shapes. And not just one or two shapes but tens of hundreds of shapes. As an artist it's not that hard to recreate them in different angles or position. The main problem lies in them being SVG. JPG or PNG files can be edited easily in any way we want. SVGs are a lot harder to deal with. Not to mention a lot of colouring features are not supported in flash.
There are workarounds but requires a certain level of skill. Icevail almost lost it recreating eyes to have Linear or Radial gradient with lower opacity after working for hours. That was just a single shape.

Well yes but actually no. We do show off but we don't release them because whatever file that we recolour might have a few flaws here & there that never caught our eyes. You know there are some people that are not content with they have & think we are obligated to do everything for their satisfaction.
We did release our colour codes & the easy method to recolour the shapes. You can certainly do it yourself. As for the tools we're using for even easier process, it under beta testing.
I'm aware, I was just mentioning it was not likely to be released, but is just for show. Now that I look back, it does sound a bit like I was saying you guys are just showing off, but that was not my intent, I just meant to say it wasn't meant to show us something coming out for us. Instead, as you said, it shows off the coloring and the new tool you've been testing.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
WHERE IS IT ARGHHHHHH
Not out yet, a few more days. Then there's the time it takes to translate, which is also assuming there is already someone willing to take up the project and able to work with Unity seeing as its an entirely volunteer effort scheduled on free time only.

FlareStar

Jun 13, 2018
What it lacks is more oral. Giving stopped/sleeping/charmed girl butt kissing/rimming, breasts licking, foot worship, armpits, etc-etc-etc. Usually you just... fuck her and that's all. Thank god he at least includes facesitting reverse-H scene.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Then there's the time it takes to translate, which is also assuming there is already someone willing to take up the project and able to work with Unity seeing as its an entirely volunteer effort scheduled on free time only.
That would be me, given the assumption I actually can do anything to translate the game on unity at my end.
In few days, we'll see if I can work on it or not.

But if there is another, I am not against on giving them the chance to try it out.

Since my policy on partial translations is around "If no one else won't do it, I will, if someone does, I won't."

Last edited:

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
Haven't realized it but uh.....
it actually went from 75% to 95 since the last two updates
2021-07-14 04_34_41-JSK工房の記事一覧(詳細) - Ci-en(シエン) - Brave.png

wellp... guess it'll be wise to get ready for the next (and maybe final) update ヽ༼ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ༽ ノ

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Im looking for the game called "Mistaken for a Battle Girl's Object of Vengeance English Apk" is there tho? If yes can u send me a link?

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Also looking for that I can't escape the small devil? I may have forgotten it also Is it fully translated tho? Same with the Mistaken for a battle girl?
For Android pls

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Aside from reading comments that JSK's next game will be fantasy... wonder what race and class she be.

Also, wonder will there be 1 endless mode or 2 for his first unity.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Aside from reading comments that JSK's next game will be fantasy... wonder what race and class she be.

Also, wonder will there be 1 endless mode or 2 for his first unity.
Given how little time he has spent in the language, probably one if any. At least for the first, maybe he'll have things mostly back to normal by his next project.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes