alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So
It's not yet available then? Same with the.... What was it
I can't escape with the little devil
Since this was just partially translated
That is still a partial and I don't think there are any plans to go further considering how long the translators have had to do it if they wanted to, but the sexual budding one is definitely not available translated at all. You can find it untranslated in the untranslated folder of the repository, but no, there is no translation right now.

Jouster

Sep 12, 2018
on the subject of the new one with Futa it's not available yet but their blog mentions it's done and getting set up on DL site, right click for google TL technique suggests up to 2 days wait time but I'd put more weight into anyone who's bothered to learn Japanese.

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Either that or anything that has sold the most for him in terms of his games. So anything is as good as a given or not rather, we'll see.

Reactions: alex2011

MrDoge

Aug 16, 2017
I was looking for some uncensored games but some are missing from the archives, could someone tell me why ? Thanks

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
Honestly I doubt it'll be one more Overthrow but hey I'm all for another dab at a demon lord girl, on the other hand I like to think it might be the Princess Shogun Christianne one.... but only 'cause of nostalgia, plus technically the elf assassin is kind of an equivalent to her.... Plus I doubt it's (Princess Shogun I mean) a masterpiece for him >~>'

Gonna be in speculation mode now and say that it could be the katana wielding exorcist one or maybe (a big maybe) the blue archer which are both scenarios with demon possession, if it's a combat one, otherwise... well I don't see how you remake dialogue based H games like that but then again I'm as imaginatively bankrupt as the next guy for narratively driven stuff.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Rework of a masterpiece... huh?

I assume it will be Yumisu, since it was originally JSK's highest selling title before Yua.
1626503991313.png

And in artistic point of view, its the same, Yumisu had absolutely great character design, even when its one of the oldest titles JSK has made, it still had a lot more work put in her compared to following titles, just look at the following games and compare the designs between 'Shoplifter Mika', 'Zaibatsu Karen', 'Kidnapped Irene' and 'Martialist Reimi' and then 'Demonlordette Yumisu'.

Last edited:

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
1626503340799.png

This is a comment that JSK wrote in english in 1 of the comments. Take it with a grain of salt for whats to come for the next heroine.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Anyone have the download link for the new one plz
Alright calm down. This is JSK's first work on unity in a completely new environment with 2 heroines. It's different from what he has created before & the one which he has toiled a lot.
Give the guy a chance to sell it. There will be a cool down before the links to download them are available. It's to help JSK with his sells.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Rework of a masterpiece... huh?

I assume it will be Yumisu, since it was originally JSK's highest selling title before Yua.
View attachment 1302971

And in artistic point of view, its the same, Yumisu had absolutely great character design, even when its one of the oldest titles JSK has made, it still had a lot more work put in her compared to following titles, just look at the following games and compare the designs between 'Shoplifter Mika', 'Zaibatsu Karen', 'Kidnapped Irene' and 'Martialist Reimi' and then 'Demonlordette Yumisu'.
Remake of an old masterpiece... Yup most probably Yumisu & JSK teased us by saying it's in Fantasy world.
I'm not really ready if it is Yumisu. I mean his artstyle has changed over the years & if you compare his older titles with the new ones, there's a big difference.
But hey, looking forward to it

Reactions: tacamine

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Alright, moment of truth, people.
Currently downloading the game from DLsite.

Can I provide translation or not, dun dun dun.

Edit 1;

Reipatcher is a no go, it hooks into the game, but won't be able to do its thing of extracting texts to external txt file.
Either I did something wrong, or this method is a bust.

Edit 2;

BepInEx is bust, can't get it to work.
Either I did something from, or this method is also a bust.

Will investigate for solutions.

Edit 3;

Reipatcher works now, no idea why, but it begun to work on its own.

Result; Translation has begun.

1626521564047.png
1626521580759.png

Last edited:

porm

Oct 10, 2019
Alright calm down. This is JSK's first work on unity in a completely new environment with 2 heroines. It's different from what he has created before & the one which he has toiled a lot.
Give the guy a chance to sell it. There will be a cool down before the links to download them are available. It's to help JSK with his sells.
How long will this cool down period be?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes