VCe

Aug 8, 2017
Rework of a masterpiece... huh?

I assume it will be Yumisu, since it was originally JSK's highest selling title before Yua.
View attachment 1302971

And in artistic point of view, its the same, Yumisu had absolutely great character design, even when its one of the oldest titles JSK has made, it still had a lot more work put in her compared to following titles, just look at the following games and compare the designs between 'Shoplifter Mika', 'Zaibatsu Karen', 'Kidnapped Irene' and 'Martialist Reimi' and then 'Demonlordette Yumisu'.
I wish he goes with Overthrow still looks better than the new one he made imo

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Does anyone have a full save already? I'm kinda stuck already
All I can unlock is rape end
I can't get other endings, really need some help here
You guys are asking too much of a game that has only been a couple of hours since the sale started.
We don't even know what options should be chosen for the plot. The translations are under process. There are no guides out there.

ScottChangrp

Jul 14, 2019
You guys are asking too much of a game that has only been a couple of hours since the sale started.
We don't even know what options should be chosen for the plot. The translations are under process. There are no guides out there.
Here are some of the things I tried so far:
1. Don't fuck them at all, let the girls grow dicks and fuck each others till the end>>>> no ending
2. Fuck them once and let the girls grow dicks and fuck each others till the ends>>> rape ending
3. Don't fuck them or do anything lewds till the end>>> no endings
4. Fuck the girls every time till the end>>> rape ending

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
View attachment 1302956

This is a comment that JSK wrote in english in 1 of the comments. Take it with a grain of salt for whats to come for the next heroine.
That was originally English? Not bad, JSK, not bad. I would have worded it a bit different just because my own writing style is different, but the way he put it is gramatically correct, and here I thought he basically knew none of the language, granted he could have put it through a translator, but those are not nearly as accurate as a human.

Kyes

Oct 13, 2019
Where can i Buy it?? i cant find it on DLSITE

Edit: NVM found it....

Last edited:

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Alright, moment of truth, people.
Currently downloading the game from DLsite.

Can I provide translation or not, dun dun dun.

Edit 1;

Reipatcher is a no go, it hooks into the game, but won't be able to do its thing of extracting texts to external txt file.
Either I did something wrong, or this method is a bust.

Edit 2;

BepInEx is bust, can't get it to work.
Either I did something from, or this method is also a bust.

Will investigate for solutions.

Edit 3;

Reipatcher works now, no idea why, but it begun to work on its own.

Result; Translation has begun.

View attachment 1303193
View attachment 1303194
HOLY SHT IS THIS YURI IM SEEING!?

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
I tried the demo and holy shit the game runs at 60 fps

The leap from Flash to unity was a great decision.

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
Alright calm down. This is JSK's first work on unity in a completely new environment with 2 heroines. It's different from what he has created before & the one which he has toiled a lot.
Give the guy a chance to sell it. There will be a cool down before the links to download them are available. It's to help JSK with his sells.
since the game is now in unity will it be easier to uncensor? using rei patcher also makes it easier to translate into almost any language (machine translation)

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
View attachment 1303280
For the guys translating the game, may you please give me the context as to why they're growing dicks?
MC has esper like powers that he uses to attach his cock to the girls.

Translation related.

Its going to take me longer than usual to finish with this partial, I need to comb through every choice, every end and every scene to get all possible lines of dialogue before I can even start to do translation, a week or so should be more than enough over the past 3-4 days estimate.

This estimate is subject to change based on unforeseen events.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes