Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Currently downloading & setting up Unity in my PC to try porting it to android.
Can't guarantee if it will be possible without the unity project files in hand.
And the game is 60 FPS with resolution supporting upto 2K. Might not work in most phones.

Reactions: alex2011
Mar 13, 2019
Rework of a masterpiece... huh?

I assume it will be Yumisu, since it was originally JSK's highest selling title before Yua.
View attachment 1302971

And in artistic point of view, its the same, Yumisu had absolutely great character design, even when its one of the oldest titles JSK has made, it still had a lot more work put in her compared to following titles, just look at the following games and compare the designs between 'Shoplifter Mika', 'Zaibatsu Karen', 'Kidnapped Irene' and 'Martialist Reimi' and then 'Demonlordette Yumisu'.
Funny how it took Oyaji to beat one of his best games from that era hands down. Still sad we did not get facesitting in that game if I recall that he had no time for it.

_Kazuma23_

Jul 17, 2021
Alright, moment of truth, people.
Currently downloading the game from DLsite.

Can I provide translation or not, dun dun dun.

Edit 1;

Reipatcher is a no go, it hooks into the game, but won't be able to do its thing of extracting texts to external txt file.
Either I did something wrong, or this method is a bust.

Edit 2;

BepInEx is bust, can't get it to work.
Either I did something from, or this method is also a bust.

Will investigate for solutions.

Edit 3;

Reipatcher works now, no idea why, but it begun to work on its own.

Result; Translation has begun.

View attachment 1303193
View attachment 1303194
Hello ! I'm new guy here. i always checked this page, so I'm curious when this new game gets apk version ?

Edit: sorry if i offender you cyber eclipse. For the request, tbh i didn't meant to say something bad, i was just curious and so exited.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fantasydude4000

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
It won't be for like a good while, again as Icevail said at least a week or so until more things are either discovered, get rewritten, etc. And again it's a tentative time gap but the less one focuses on it the better.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Yeah, its going to take longer than usual for me to finish since I can't just paste the shit out, mass translate it all at once, then throw it back in.

I have to go through all routes, all scenes 1 by 1 to get all the unique lines out.

Let me show you what kind of shit show I have to stare for hours to hours to find those lines afterwards from.

1626555608370.png

And then fix the damn machine translation mess I get from reipatcher auto translation.

Line, by line.

1626555695492.png

Currently there are 1883 unique lines present, more to come as I unlock scenes.

Smug.png

So, be patient, this fuckcluster of dialogue ain't going to be solved in a day or two.

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Both are JK's based on Alicia's dialogues.
Alicia is grade or two above Nagisa, if you've watched Maria-sama ga miteru, then you get gist of it.

But their ages are not shown in traditional XX something on their intros.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes