Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Do you have a superiority complex?
Superiority complex?
Can't say about that but when someone demands & complains for something that they think we're bound to do it, that's what pisses someone off.
It's already hard with it being unity, creating APKs from unity without the unity project or a base APK file is near to impossible unless you remake the game with the assets from scratch.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
lord cyber plz forgive that rude guy xD
I just woke up at that moment & saw the first notification being a demand that felt almost as if I've got past my deadline to release the APK that I'm bound to do so.

Don't worry, I did say that but I'll try releasing it. But any other demands like that will just make me sick enough to abandon the work.

• Angry
Reactions: FruitSmoothie

GodZio

May 22, 2017
Superiority complex?
Can't say about that but when someone demands & complains for something that they think we're bound to do it, that's what pisses someone off.
It's already hard with it being unity, creating APKs from unity without the unity project or a base APK file is near to impossible unless you remake the game with the assets from scratch.
Sometimes I really wonder how do people function on the internet, why are y'all getting triggered so easily? The dude didn't even make a demand or complain, you've clearly misunderstood him. Just chill out, it's a piracy forum. If you want to make the apk for yourself, then feel free to share it with others. No one is demanding anything and if someone does, you should learn to just ignore it.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Sometimes I really wonder how do people function on the internet, why are y'all getting triggered so easily? The dude didn't even make a demand or complain, you've clearly misunderstood him. Just chill out, it's a piracy forum. If you want to make the apk for yourself, then feel free to share it with others. No one is demanding anything and if someone does, you should learn to just ignore it.
This. People need to stop assuming every message in the thread is directed at them. A lot of people have no idea what the fuck is going on in any thread and will just ask a blanket question to anybody willing to respond. It's rarely going to be intentionally aimed at somebody, or they'd quote people or whatever. Seen so many devs and shit come into a thread and get pissed off at people because they're criticizing their game or something like it's meant as a personal attack when people are just chatting and shit.

Stop looking for excuses to be mad, lol. Unless a message is directed at you, it's usually going to be people just fucking around and not intentionally trying to be asses. We can't really plan who is going to read our messages. We also can't go through an entire thread every time we're about to post in a new thread to see if somebody has a bug up their ass about certain types of comments or not. Not exactly the type of thing the search function would help with.

Now that ain't the way to ask for it.
No APK for anyone this time.
You expect people to read every message in a 122 page thread just for the chance somebody in it will get pissed off at some random general question they want to ask? What the fuck. "Oh, guess I can't do anything for anybody because one person said a thing I don't like". This bullshit of trying to bait people into backing you and shitting on anybody you don't like is immature as hell. If you're that fragile, why don't you take your ball and go home. It'll only be a matter of time before you find some other excuse to bail.

At any moment, somebody might come into the thread and say something that hurts you feelings. I'd personally rather wait for somebody with even a moderately thick skin than gamble on somebody like you.

Last edited:

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
This. People need to stop assuming every message in the thread is directed at them. A lot of people have no idea what the fuck is going on in any thread and will just ask a blanket question to anybody willing to respond. It's rarely going to be intentionally aimed at somebody, or they'd quote people or whatever. Seen so many devs and shit come into a thread and get pissed off at people because they're criticizing their game or something like it's meant as a personal attack when people are just chatting and shit.

Stop looking for excuses to be mad, lol. Unless a message is directed at you, it's usually going to be people just fucking around and not intentionally trying to be asses. We can't really plan who is going to read our messages. We also can't go through an entire thread every time we're about to post in a new thread to see if somebody has a bug up their ass about certain types of comments or not. Not exactly the type of thing the search function would help with.
Oh alright, my bad.

You expect people to read every message in a 122 page thread just for the chance somebody in it will get pissed off at some random general question they want to ask? What the fuck.
122 pages? You can read the latest messages & check around if it there is any link before going around requesting for anything.
If you're following JSK for years you'd know when he releases his game & in what format he does so. The game was released yesterday, this thread is an active one & one or two messages shows the condition the game is in.
I don't know about you but I've seen people on the internet that are lazy enough to read any caption or messages if something is posted. Same questions being asked a million times.

Reactions: magidos and Me_Lisa

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
hi i Found a link for the new game.

I'll post that via ad fly: D

The password: AzuNyanMoeChan

Curse you with your shitty ass ad.fly adsense milking link
couldn't you just post the direct download link?

Obuttma

Oct 9, 2017
Are there still any chances that no. 18 and no. 24 will be fully translated in english (im checking the repo link regulary)?
or are they considered done projects and the translators moved on to the next new games?

Not demanding for anything, just asking.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Are there still any chances that no. 18 and no. 24 will be fully translated in english (im checking the repo link regulary)?
or are they considered done projects and the translators moved on to the next new games?

Not demanding for anything, just asking.
18? Moody niece? Can't say about other translators but I'm working on it. Merging different translations & translating what's necessary. Mainly because I'm planning to make a recolour of Rikka Takarada out of Maki.

24? The loli one? There has been an incident. You can check forum for details.
This one is being translated by some others but no news so far.

Reactions: tokkeyyy

GodZio

May 22, 2017
18? Moody niece? Can't say about other translators but I'm working on it. Merging different translations & translating what's necessary. Mainly because I'm planning to make a recolour of Rikka Takarada out of Maki.

24? The loli one? There has been an incident. You can check forum for details.
This one is being translated by some others but no news so far.
Rikka Takarada, damn. I'd really like to see this one :p

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Rikka Takarada, damn. I'd really like to see this one :p
This was the post. I did say next month but while doing the translations, I found out I was doing it in a wrong CSV file of 40k dialogues but actually there were 80k+ dialogues in the whole game. Merging translation is hard when you have to find & match two dialogues. I lost interest while doing it, the recolour is finished yes but the translations? Nope.

This is what I've been working on.
Conversion of Kusuda Maki to Takarada Rikka from SSSS. Gridman. An original project of Delexicus which was abandoned a long time ago.
View attachment 1179102 View attachment 1179103
View attachment 1179105
View attachment 1179106

So far only the Skirt, Socks, Hair & Eyes are done. Skin needs to be recoloured to a bit reddish to match Rikka's which is the hardest part considering 80% of the shape has skin colour. Plus, this is only done on Main Game only. The sub files still remain.

The final result will be full conversion of her (Mostly) with Rikka in the dialogues. I cannot create the jacket or the band on her right hand. It's impossible.

If I'm missing anything about her or something should be changed, do tell me!
I appreciate any assistance I get. I want to recreate her in perfect way without any errors.

The project will be done within next week to next month. :)

gette

Dec 29, 2017
Senpai Kouhai
for now, MTL, partial uncensor (removed the mosaic, but still has the censor baked in the texture) and everything unlocked.

about the text, when i have a lil time i try to find the whole thing.
if someone want to start here's the last or use assetstudio
Can I get this without the full save/full unlock? Or how could I manually delete it myself?
I've tried deleting LocalLow>JSK_KOUBOU but that's not the actual save file and I don't know where the real one is supposed to be.

namelesschaos_22

May 8, 2018
Can I get this without the full save/full unlock? Or how could I manually delete it myself?
I've tried deleting LocalLow>JSK_KOUBOU but that's not the actual save file and I don't know where the real one is supposed to be.
if you delete "senpaikouhai_savedata" under the "SenpaiKouhai_Data" folder it seems to work. maybe back it up to be safe.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Senpai Kouhai
for now, MTL, partial uncensor (removed the mosaic, but still has the censor baked in the texture) and everything unlocked.

about the text, when i have a lil time i try to find the whole thing.
if someone want to start here's the last or use assetstudio
Strange, the demosaic doen't seem to be working.

I actually had tried myself using that plugin for BepInEx, but to no avail. It generates a "preloader_20210718_213320_591.log" error file when starting the game. Usually meaning a problem with BepInEx.

I'll try to sort it out.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Strange, the demosaic doen't seem to be working.

I actually had tried myself using that plugin for BepInEx, but to no avail. It generates a "preloader_20210718_213320_591.log" error file when starting the game. Usually meaning a problem with BepInEx.

I'll try to sort it out.
we have someone with the same problem, if you sort it out let me know.
meanwhile, if you use reipatcher you can always uncensor it with this
delete bepinex folder, winhttp.dll, doorstop_config.ini then apply reipatcher and unzip and overwrite sharedasset6 with this one

Reactions: evilsss
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes