Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Oh boy. JSK got a bit of learning with Unity to do methinks. Unless the music is supposed to play like 3 times layering over each other?

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
we have someone with the same problem, if you sort it out let me know.
meanwhile, if you use reipatcher you can always uncensor it with this
delete bepinex folder, winhttp.dll, doorstop_config.ini then apply reipatcher and unzip and overwrite sharedasset6 with this one
I ended up using your whole game folder, and not just copying the BepInEx files and folder into my game folder. It's not the first time I have problems with it, untill today I was able do decensor one game only. Probably I'm making some mistakes in configuring BepInEx, and that time got lucky.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
I translated a bit for myself and decided to share it. It's basically the prologue with all choices and every dialogue after that where you fight the girls but leave them without raping them + the bad ending. With this you can see what it's like until Icevail finishes his translation.

Last edited:

Divium

Oct 6, 2019
For anyone who wants...

For anyone searching for a APK file missing, sorry I don't have it. :rolleyes:

For anyone who wants to add one, pm me :giggle:

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
Okay, If someone is interested, Ive uncensoured newest game:
LINK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Translation progress so far.

Main menu - 100% Translated
Options - 100% Translated
Status Window - 100% Translated
Battle UI (Story Mode)- 95% Translated (skill descriptions as MT, once I go through those, its 100%)
Win only Scenario (Story Mode) - 100% Translated
Endings - Start & Ending Dialogue 100% Translated
After Rape Dialogue (Story Mode - Nagisa Only) - 100% Translated
After Rape Dialogue (Story Mode - Alicia Only) - 100% Translated

I might have missed something when hunting for the scenes, will investigate for possible misses.

Note; I am not responsible for in game bugs, nor I know how to fix those.
If texts appears at "wrong places" its not my fault.

For example, completing rape scenario shows at the result screen as if you just did the love scenario.
It should read Rape End, but for some reason Love End shows up there. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I've taken down everything related to android ports & I'm done providing anymore android links in the future. If you have backups of my APK repository then be content with that but they won't be updated with new translations or patches. Do not contact me. Do not look for me. I won't bother anyone in this thread anymore.
Good day!

Last edited:

adribananin

Jan 12, 2019
Hello, I am new to this forum, I am sorry if my english is not good, I will be brief, I see that there are many games that are not translated yet and I want to cooperate, a couple of hours ago I downloaded the Senami Rio game, and translated a part but I would like those who have a good command of the english language to help me with the texts that are bad, who can help me I leave the game in MF, if you like you can send me an email with the texts that are bad, again I apologize for my poor englishIf you like, you can send me a message with the texts that I should change or if you prefer, you can edit them to your liking, any questions I am at your service.

Reactions: omnislash1351
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes