duranged

Jun 30, 2019
Both are JK's based on Alicia's dialogues.
Alicia is grade or two above Nagisa, if you've watched Maria-sama ga miteru, then you get gist of it.

But their ages are not shown in traditional XX something on their intros.
Apologies, but what does JK stand for?

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
Yeah, its going to take longer than usual for me to finish since I can't just paste the shit out, mass translate it all at once, then throw it back in.

I have to go through all routes, all scenes 1 by 1 to get all the unique lines out.

Let me show you what kind of shit show I have to stare for hours to hours to find those lines afterwards from.

View attachment 1304068

And then fix the damn machine translation mess I get from reipatcher auto translation.

Line, by line.

View attachment 1304074

Currently there are 1883 unique lines present, more to come as I unlock scenes.

View attachment 1304076

So, be patient, this fuckcluster of dialogue ain't going to be solved in a day or two.
Good luck, wish I could add more for the community but I just got a copy of the game and it seems everything's already being sorted out around here.... guess I'm too slow T~T
If there's anything I stumble on that's noteworthy, bugs to avoid and such until there's a patch, I'll try to list them just in case.

Reactions: alex2011

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Good luck, wish I could add more for the community but I just got a copy of the game and it seems everything's already being sorted out around here.... guess I'm too slow T~T
If there's anything I stumble on that's noteworthy, bugs to avoid and such until there's a patch, I'll try to list them just in case.
If you know anything about tearing Unity 32 bit games to pieces and putting those together efficiently, now is your time to shine.

I'd welcome ANY other method than this current fuckcluster method.

Smug.png

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
If you know anything about tearing Unity 32 bit games to pieces and putting those together efficiently, now is your time to shine.

I'd welcome ANY other method than this current fuckcluster method.

View attachment 1304301
Just to be sure, the biggest issue is text meshing right ?
I can do researching but aside of that not much.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Senpai Kouhai
for now, MTL, partial uncensor (removed the mosaic, but still has the censor baked in the texture) and everything unlocked.

about the text, when i have a lil time i try to find the whole thing.
if someone want to start here's the last or use assetstudio

Last edited:

DSX93

Jan 10, 2019
Yeah, its going to take longer than usual for me to finish since I can't just paste the shit out, mass translate it all at once, then throw it back in.

I have to go through all routes, all scenes 1 by 1 to get all the unique lines out.

Let me show you what kind of shit show I have to stare for hours to hours to find those lines afterwards from.

View attachment 1304068

And then fix the damn machine translation mess I get from reipatcher auto translation.

Line, by line.

View attachment 1304074

Currently there are 1883 unique lines present, more to come as I unlock scenes.

View attachment 1304076

So, be patient, this fuckcluster of dialogue ain't going to be solved in a day or two.
Jesus. I just wanna say, thank you for all of your efforts.

slak

May 16, 2017
How long will this cool down period be?

edit: I'm waiting for untraslated 25 on g-drive specifically

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
is it just me or the game was extremely underwhelming
Can't say I disagree with you, but this is his first game in Unity so he must be testing the waters and seeing how flexible he can be with the engine.

We can always wait for his next game which has already been teased.

Also 60 fps is always nice, seeing sex scenes in 60fps in his new game blew my mind the first time I saw it after getting used to his usual flash 30 fps or sometimes even bellow that.

Reactions: raizo55

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
For anyone wondering how to get the "love" end (it's more like a "prove your worth" end but honestly it's understandable with these heroines), basically only use the horny actions, I've used these before knocking any of the two down, then win first round and spared, on 2nd and 3rd though I knocked one down and turned horny the other.
I don't know if dialogue changes anything though.

Edit: I haven't checked if anyone else already mentioned how to get the 3rd ending so uh... my bad if it is the case, also I just wanna shout out that aside of the obvious visual improvement and framerate, what I really enjoy with that new installment is how you can seamlessly switch between the orgasm animations when using the "manual" mode, that... That I like

Last edited:
Reactions: Ryu R94

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Like all of his other games, JSK gives hints to the endings in the txt file. All are achieved in Story Mode.

Rape End: Rape both girls at least once each. Unlocks Extra Mode 1.
Yuri End: Both girls have sex with each other as futas. Do not have sex with them yourself.
Love End: Rape both girls at least once each and make them cum (max speed w/ max arousal). Unlocks Extra Mode 2.

A weird quirk of this game is that the dialogue doesn't seem to change based on arousal until you change the speed. To be safe, go max speed until blushing, then toggle between slow and fast in case there's a hidden trigger that detects dialogue level or something before finishing on max speed to make the girls cum.

SuperRayen

Jan 19, 2018
Can't say I disagree with you, but this is his first game in Unity so he must be testing the waters and seeing how flexible he can be with the engine.

We can always wait for his next game which has already been teased.

Also 60 fps is always nice, seeing sex scenes in 60fps in his new game blew my mind the first time I saw it after getting used to his usual flash 30 fps or sometimes even bellow that.
Well true the quality is pretty amazing and so is the animations with the fluid 60 fps but we have to admit it lacks content i think some people wanted more "pose and gameplay variations" more than "character variations",tho i liked the concept and the futa addition but i felt kinda underwhelmed since m used to jsk games having variations nd such even in dem gameplay
but this game is probably a surface test for the new engine cause jsk would've took more time and done the variations but he is probably getting the hang of it but tbh lets thank him for it and his hardwork keeping constant projects and adapting while keeping his unique style, its really amazing <3

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes