Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
I've taken down everything related to android ports.
Now that's just spiteful. Not making more would've been clear enough methinks.

Well yes, everyone suffers cause f95 do nothing to prevent such childish behavior. Sometimes I think it's time to ban people for asking links and excessive laziness and rudeness, like on ulmf.
Ah, yes, very reasonable. What's next? Banning for disagreeing with you? Banning for being negative in any way? Tell me mein Führer!

Sometimes you just ought to ignore people being idiots or impatient. As someone else stated they're not even being assholish or personal. It came of as rude at worst as far as I could see.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

Tulipmarie

Jan 2, 2020
Alright, moment of truth, people.
Currently downloading the game from DLsite.

Can I provide translation or not, dun dun dun.

Edit 1;

Reipatcher is a no go, it hooks into the game, but won't be able to do its thing of extracting texts to external txt file.
Either I did something wrong, or this method is a bust.

Edit 2;

BepInEx is bust, can't get it to work.
Either I did something from, or this method is also a bust.

Will investigate for solutions.

Edit 3;

Reipatcher works now, no idea why, but it begun to work on its own.

Result; Translation has begun.

View attachment 1303193
View attachment 1303194
Thank you Rabby/Master for your work. You and all other are Heros.

DovahLover13

Dec 26, 2019
I don't know if this will help, but for the people getting the "preloader error", just try moving the game to the "windows: C" directory and running it again. It worked for me. (Sorry for the bad english, not my native language).

Reactions: cris135

Me_Lisa

Oct 6, 2019
Ah, yes, very reasonable. What's next? Banning for disagreeing with you? Banning for being negative in any way? Tell me mein Führer!

Sometimes you just ought to ignore people being idiots or impatient. As someone else stated they're not even being assholish or personal. It came of as rude at worst as far as I could see.
It's not about someone disagreeing with me, I don't give a shoot about that. It's about simple respect to others time and work. If one doesn't understand this basic things then yes, the line should be drawn by upper force (forum rules, moderator).
The thing is guys making stuff are few and consumers are many. It's very frustrates creators seeing people can't do easiest shit. And so instead of creating or living their life (yes, they are living beings too) they feel obligation to answer those repeatable demands and questions again and again and big shock!, frustration accumulates. And when it's over the head we end up in situations like this.
I'm not a supporter of bans either but for some individuals it's the only way to make a point, sadly. It's an easy math, you know, just treat others the way you would like to be treated.

Ah yes, the "just ignore people being idiots" argument. Let's say you and a bunch of people are sitting on a tree branch. And there's this one "idiot" who starts chopping a stick you're all sitting on. Hell, I would at least try to take away his axe. But you, apparently, would say "Eh, just ignore that idiot". Do I need to say what outcome awaits you and others in this case?

Reactions: beppemistero

LastSurprise

Jan 23, 2019
Ah yes, the "just ignore people being idiots" argument. Let's say you and a bunch of people are sitting on a tree branch. And there's this one "idiot" who starts chopping a stick you're all sitting on. Hell, I would at least try to take away his axe. But you, apparently, would say "Eh, just ignore that idiot". Do I need to say what outcome awaits you and others in this case?
Why the hell are you sitting on a tree branch with a bunch of people to begin with?

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Okay, If someone is interested, Ive uncensoured newest game:
LINK: Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey there, just reporting a small bug I found only in your uncensored. One of the girls, in one scene, has a slightly darker skin tone under her nose. Looks like she has a 5pm beard LMAO. Screenshoot under spoiler

LastSurprise

Jan 23, 2019
Yes yes, funny. But I'm sure you're getting my point there. Cause my example is exactly what happened with Cyber Eclipse situation.
My point is you're creating a false equivalency here. You're comparing some idiots demanding for an update with someone who's actually about to kill or cause serious injury to you and others. At the end of the day, I think people should be at least warned by staff if they're demanding for updates to something, but if they're just simply asking about the status of something it's really not warranting any action by staff.

Me_Lisa

Oct 6, 2019
My point is you're creating a false equivalency here. You're comparing some idiots demanding for an update with someone who's actually about to kill or cause serious injury to you and others. At the end of the day, I think people should be at least warned by staff if they're demanding for updates to something, but if they're just simply asking about the status of something it's really not warranting any action by staff.
My example is not about measuring damage done by "idiots". It's about the fact that "idiots" being ignored in the first place and thus allowed to deal damage, whatever this damage may be.
Everyone is working at their own good will here, you can't just show in and demand stuff. Messages like "apk", "link", "give me something something" or "I want bla bla" sound like asking to you or maybe considered respectful, polite, mature? They sure sound like demand to me. If one's english is that bad that only few demanding words can be squeeze out, then machine translate what you want to ask or better do some thread reading.
The funny thing, content they are looking for in most cases located few posts above theirs or a few pages back, but they never bother to look for it. Even more funnier is that they would waste less of their own time by searching for themselves. And even more, they would find useful info for the future, like some links, who's translating, who's uncensoring, who's making apks, etc.
So, is it really so hard to do some reading? No my friend, this is a pure laziness and disrespect and there is no excuse for it. Why such people expect good treatment and offend when being pointed on their flaws? My guess is either they are complete egoists or not mature enough. So maybe we should at least point that such behavior is inappropriate if they want to get anything at all from those who willing to share, don't you think?

Me_Lisa

Oct 6, 2019
Calm down people...
There wont be any APKs anymore, simple.
Case closed, good night.
I'm calm like a stone. All this conversation is not to make Cyber back or something... I don't even play jsk games on phone.
It's just that this kind of attitude makes me sad and guys trying to defend such people's behavior amaze me not in a good way, that's it.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Me_Lisa Actually the problem is that banning them for something that trivial is disproportional. Your demand is completely off the scale. I thought my first line made clear to what this kind of overreaction alludes...

I don't know if it's possible but temporary restrictions would be reasonable. Like being prevented from posting if you're (percieved as) obnoxiously annoying. That would be more than enough and fittting to boot. Although I still say it's a nonproblem to begin with and you two are overblowing it.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Now that ain't the way to ask for it.
No APK for anyone this time.
Dude was ready to bail on everybody because a single person asked a question. I know peeps here wanted an APKs, but really, have some self respect. Then he ran off with all his APKs. Pretty clear how he feels about even the people here complimenting him 24/7 if he'd fuck you all over a random comment from a single rando at any time.

Yes yes, funny. But I'm sure you're getting my point there. Cause my example is exactly what happened with Cyber Eclipse situation.
A better example would be everybody who wanted APKs were on the branch, and Cyber cut it and made you all fall because a couple people weren't white knighting them enough for their ego. Place the blame on the person who dropped you all in a heartbeart over a single comment from a random person. Y'all deserve better. Being respectful/grateful is one thing, needing to suck somebody off 24/7 and/or control everybody and everything around them just to not have them bail on you is another. That shit is a toxic relationship lol.

You're not going to be able to control every single person in the thread to prevent something like that from happening again. The only thing that could improve the situation is if Cyber or whoever gets their shit together and grows a thicker skin. That's just reality, sorry. Some people aren't cut out for dealing with this kind of stuff.

In a perfect world we could prevent all jackasses from posting, but that's not happening. There will always be people who don't use the search function, there will always be people who don't read the OP, there will always be people who post a question that's already been asked 50 times. People who want to post games/translations/whatever need to be able to deal with that.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes