Me_Lisa

Oct 6, 2019
I've taken down everything related to android ports & I'm done providing anymore android links in the future. If you have backups of my APK repository then be content with that but they won't be updated with new translations or patches. Do not contact me. Do not look for me. I won't bother anyone in this thread anymore.
Good day!
Can't blame you, those lazy selfish asses brought it on themselves. It's a pity that everyone suffer due to the fault of some, but every man has it's limit.

p.s. Guys, this is not the first time this kind of situation is happening. Maybe it's time to understand that the least thing you can do using someone's FREE work is to show some gratitude and don't piss off people with lazy, stupid questions over and over and over again. In most cases you'll find what your looking for quicker by reading few last pages. Just respect everyone's time and efforts.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2019
I noticed something weird with the newest game. After a while... it just crashes / closes on its own. Anyone else experienced this? I´m pretty sure JSK will release an update for this title, so I´m not gonna lose sleep over this

Me_Lisa

Oct 6, 2019
Yep, and those who dwells in the background silently waiting for it to be released got paid dearly for it, like me.

Guess no more APKs, huh? One can only hope.
Well yes, everyone suffers cause f95 do nothing to prevent such childish behavior. Sometimes I think it's time to ban people for asking links and excessive laziness and rudeness, like on ulmf.

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
I've taken down everything related to android ports & I'm done providing anymore android links in the future. If you have backups of my APK repository then be content with that but they won't be updated with new translations or patches. Do not contact me. Do not look for me. I won't bother anyone in this thread anymore.
Good day!
I just logged in, but can you tell me what happened for you to drop support, like which dumb dumb made you do this.
Nevemind, I just read what happened, too bad that apk's are no more.
crying Guts.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Wey
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes