PlusThrowaway

Jul 15, 2021
Hey, ive been looking for a while and hate to bother anyone but... is there an english translation / partial translation of "Sexually Instructing My Corner-Masturbating Student", and if so is there an apk of it? I tried looking but didnt reach a concise answer. Any help is appreciated :)

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Hey, ive been looking for a while and hate to bother anyone but... is there an english translation / partial translation of "Sexually Instructing My Corner-Masturbating Student", and if so is there an apk of it? I tried looking but didnt reach a concise answer. Any help is appreciated :)
You can't find one, because I didn't release one for the public.
Someone in their infinite wisdom thought pissing me off in middle of translation had no repercussions.
Long story short: Don't be a choosing beggar.

Smug.png

slanto

Jul 22, 2018
Pardon for asking, I'm certain this has been answered before, but I'm assuming the first post won't be updated anymore, how do I play APK files on PC still if that's possible without the use of an android emulator. Can I somehow still extract the flash file from the APK and make it work?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Pardon for asking, I'm certain this has been answered before, but I'm assuming the first post won't be updated anymore, how do I play APK files on PC still if that's possible without the use of an android emulator. Can I somehow still extract the flash file from the APK and make it work?
I do believe Cyber Eclipse has mentioned it few times already in this thread.

Reactions: alex2011

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Here we go again...
Why. Do. You. Want. To . Play. The. APK. Files. On. PC?
PicsArt_07-16-05.18.32.jpg

The APK files are created from flash files that is to say the ones you play with in the PC. It's solely intended for people to play around in their phone. The flash files are PC exclusive. JSK games are PC exclusive. If you want to play the games on the computer, look for the flash files in the repository. The Repository is the link. It's in the first page.
IMG_20210716_052203.jpg
How does it slip away from your eyes?

If you still cannot find it, then extract the flash files from the APKs using Winrar or 7zip then dive into asset folder, www folder & you'll get your files. To play your flash games, use the Flash Projector available in the G-drive repository.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Since forever maybe..?
The creator of this thread seems to be inactive. There are some links that he should weed out from the 1st page & update the thread.
Reflecting.png

I usually tell others to check the first page, but never have done it myself.
It has been there forever, and only now I noticed it.

(picture; reflecting)

Last edited:

Alfon56789

Sep 1, 2020
Here we go again...
Why. Do. You. Want. To . Play. The. APK. Files. On. PC?
View attachment 1300647

The APK files are created from flash files that is to say the ones you play with in the PC. It's solely intended for people to play around in their phone. The flash files are PC exclusive. JSK games are PC exclusive. If you want to play the games on the computer, look for the flash files in the repository. The Repository is the G-drive link. It's in the first page.
View attachment 1300649
How does it slip away from your eyes?

If you still cannot find it, then extract the flash files from the APKs using Winrar or 7zip then dive into asset folder, www folder & you'll get your files. To play your flash games, use the Flash Projector available in the G-drive repository.
Think mark think
The bomb song plays

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So this game called helping my student with sexual budding is not yet translated is there an english version for this? View attachment 1301316
No, that would be the same as it being translated. JSK doesn't do English versions and may not even have the knowledge or resources to make an official one while the translators here are waiting on someone other than Icevail to translate it because someone thought it would be a great idea to piss Icevail off.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
So
No, that would be the same as it being translated. JSK doesn't do English versions and may not even have the knowledge or resources to make an official one while the translators here are waiting on someone other than Icevail to translate it because someone thought it would be a great idea to piss Icevail off.
It's not yet available then? Same with the.... What was it
I can't escape with the little devil
Since this was just partially translated

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes