Rizuki13

Jun 15, 2021
Oh yeah I want to ask again. How to unlock Story mode 3 in Martial Arts Queen Selene ? I read the walkthrough to unlock love end, must play on story mode 3 but I don't get that mode

Anyone know how to open Story mode 3 ?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Oh yeah I want to ask again. How to unlock Story mode 3 in Martial Arts Queen Selene ? I read the walkthrough to unlock love end, must play on story mode 3 but I don't get that mode

Anyone know how to open Story mode 3 ?
Don't rape her or do anything related to sex in Story mode 1/ main game. Just beat her up & win the matches. The dialogues don't really matter there.

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
eesh... got beaten again.
So yeah 5 more % done on top of another main scene, the studio is really picking up the pace here.

also
Now my non english speaking brain wants to guess the word, and I won't be able to sleep until I find it. '-'
"last one being right"... it was just that, now obviously doing the nice thing, and getting a love type relationship at the end of the story, is kinda the preferred outcome in my view but if the games were only about that then I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have garnered the notoriety that the studio deserves.... at least I hope they do ?

Well good luck sleeping after feeling the way you do from reading this.

Reactions: alex2011

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Lets see...

The whole post in a nutshell.

2nd ending is done.
There are problems with the game system, that needs to be resolved before JSK moves to final ending.
You can alter between heroines in that ending as you keep fucking them, and you can cum inside both of them.

Following is speculation only.

For ending types, we might get 1x 3P ending, and then 1 ending for both heroines.
Since JSK mentions being apologetic about not adding more 3P scenes, I assume we're getting just the one above, since the erotic scene amount is only 8, from planned 9.

"二人同時にするというの? " "You want to do us both together?"
いい御身分ね" "Good for you." <--- Sarcastic tone

アリシア Alicia

"わたしたちを物みたいに扱 って…..." "Treating us like toys……"
"の最低の人格です……" "You're just the worst……" or "You're just lowest of the low……"

凪沙 Nagisa

Last edited:
Reactions: ierdan
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes