CuccumberSandwich

Nov 8, 2019
Here's what I have of the partial translation for the newest game so far. I've only done about half the 'main' part, and most of one of the scenes.
There's a few grammar, graphical, and context issues, but I'm just focusing on translating as much as possible atm. They will be fixed later on, don't worry.

LOKI89

Dec 25, 2019
How are JSK Studio games made?
Im just curious like what software they use and which coding language, if someone knows or have few suggestions just let me know! Thanks! :D

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Seeing as flash has shut-down for good, how are ya'll going to play jsk and other flash games now?
Only support has stopped, Flash won't just stop working because Adobe said to, especially not the standalone version. They would have to sneak in an update to intentionally shut it down on your machine and that only works for installed versions, the standalone version isn't connected to Adobe's update server, so they would have to pull something really shady on every machine that uses the standalone version, hacking each manually in other words, and that is A LOT of hacking that is extremely likely to get them caught and in deep trouble. That said, I'm continuing to use Flash since I never used the installed version for games like this.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Seeing as flash has shut-down for good, how are ya'll going to play jsk and other flash games now?
As alex2011 said:

Only support has stopped, Flash won't just stop working because Adobe said to, especially not the standalone version. They would have to sneak in an update to intentionally shut it down on your machine and that only works for installed versions, the standalone version isn't connected to Adobe's update server, so they would have to pull something really shady on every machine that uses the standalone version, hacking each manually in other words, and that is A LOT of hacking that is extremely likely to get them caught and in deep trouble. That said, I'm continuing to use Flash since I never used the installed version for games like this.
Plus JSK is planning to create HTML5 format in the future. Currently he's researching the methods of it. So it's not confirmed. But yes, flash based JSK games will end.

Reactions: alex2011
Oct 25, 2020
Hey guys, I need your help. Whenever I download JSK games in Mega, whatever game it is, whenever it reaches 100% it will start all over to 0% and keeps downloading. How can I fix this? I can't download other games anymore. I can't also download it in my browser. I've already done it many times but still same routine goes. My download rota isn't max yet. It even didn't reaching half yet! Please help me fix this, it really pissing me off

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Hey guys, I need your help. Whenever I download JSK games in Mega, whatever game it is, whenever it reaches 100% it will start all over to 0% and keeps downloading. How can I fix this? I can't download other games anymore. I can't also download it in my browser. I've already done it many times but still same routine goes. My download rota isn't max yet. It even didn't reaching half yet! Please help me fix this, it really pissing me off
Could be a broadband connection problem or MEGA going under maintenance.
As you said your quota isn't half finished yet. I'd say:
1) Try to download the files in parts & not all at once.
2) Use a VPN & download again.

Oct 25, 2020
Could be a broadband connection problem or MEGA going under maintenance.
As you said your quota isn't half finished yet. I'd say:
1) Try to download the files in parts & not all at once.
2) Use a VPN & download again.
Yeah, I'm just downloading the apk though it still goes like that. I've already encountered this last December but it just occur once. But now, it is occuring whenever I'll download any kind of files. I will try to use VPN and try downloading again. I'll keep an update if it works or not.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Here's what I have of the partial translation for the newest game so far. I've only done about half the 'main' part, and most of one of the scenes.
There's a few grammar, graphical, and context issues, but I'm just focusing on translating as much as possible atm. They will be fixed later on, don't worry.

Mega
Question, do you collaborate with the hongfire translators as well? Because for these past years I have gotten translations from them, you could try collaborating with them and that way get more done.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Well I don't know about threads, as I did not know about Hongfire going down, but they used this
That's us, well, more specifically, dexies handiwork as far as I am informed.

Question, do you collaborate with the hongfire translators as well? Because for these past years I have gotten translations from them, you could try collaborating with them and that way get more done.
We're hongfire translators now, Delexicus ? I didn't know that. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Well I don't know about threads, as I did not know about Hongfire going down, but they used this
That's my handiwork. At least the first draft was. The JSK Community does the majority of the edits now. I just clean it up now and then with the help of a few trusted editors.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes