DSX93

Jan 10, 2019
Anybody know how to transfer saves to the standalone Flash Player? I don't know exactly where to find that in the hidden files.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Because the link is no longer necessary?
If you know how to get into the repository, you know where the find the file.
The community guide points the way, it contain all the holy verses of JSK.
Exactly!

UndeadPoi
And why are you looking at those links from those old posts?
scratches head
Here, Elf Knight APK:

ciel5177

Aug 1, 2019
Status update for his works(after the death of Flash) development:
He says, "I found that it is difficult to develop my new works with HTML5 due to fatal barriers".
He is willing to develop with Unity, but he said "Unity is quite unsuitable to make battle scenes and body-touching situation." at the same time.
Therefore, the next one possibly be a different kind, although he himself will be looking for a way to continue making games of the current type.

Source:
Sorry for my poor English ability. It may contains mistranslation.

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
flash as an engine can still be used if JSK packs them as executable, i dont know if theres DRM or something on that particular tool that blocks him from doing so. in fact a chinese train network still runs on flash with a pirated "ghost" (sic) server as backend.

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
In Miyui my neighborhood swordswoman,

the bottom options on the start screen do not work even when properly earned, clicking them produces a sound rather than going to that scene.
the options are blowjob (dom), facesitting (dom), footjob (dom) , and cowgirl (dom) an edit needs to be done to the buttons to make them link to the correct scene rather than play an error noise sound. if I had the .fla I could try if this was made in flash CS4 compatible AS3.

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
In Miyui my neighborhood swordswoman,

the bottom options on the start screen do not work even when properly earned, clicking them produces a sound rather than going to that scene.
the options are blowjob (dom), facesitting (dom), footjob (dom) , and cowgirl (dom) an edit needs to be done to the buttons to make them link to the correct scene rather than play an error noise sound. if I had the .fla I could try if this was made in flash CS4 compatible AS3.
That error noise is intentional from JSK. You need to change the route option in the pull out settings menu in the lower right. Then those scenes will become available to you with Miyui's mood changed to the corresponding route.

Reactions: LOKI89

Mcompany

Jul 12, 2017
Windows updated on me while I wasn't looking over a week ago with the end of flash stuff, and it seems that no game from "Shogun Princess Christianne" and until "Caring for a Moody Niece" will load past the title screen and even those if it's a fighting game it won't go past the stats screen. I figured out I can bypass it by advancing the timeline forwards and then pressing play, but this seems to be a new issue since that Windows update. I'm having issues even if I use the flash debugger (claims it's a null object reference). Should I look for an older version of flash projector or is there something else broken about the update?

joshex

Jan 12, 2019
Windows updated on me while I wasn't looking over a week ago with the end of flash stuff, and it seems that no game from "Shogun Princess Christianne" and until "Caring for a Moody Niece" will load past the title screen and even those if it's a fighting game it won't go past the stats screen. I figured out I can bypass it by advancing the timeline forwards and then pressing play, but this seems to be a new issue since that Windows update. I'm having issues even if I use the flash debugger (claims it's a null object reference). Should I look for an older version of flash projector or is there something else broken about the update?
yes, that update is an intentional flash disabler. Newgrounds.com has more info on it. be very careful what updates you get from microsoftie. also be very careful what browser version you use and what flash player version. I suggest disabling microsoftupdates and blocking their update servers in the firewall under a single rule. then only disable that firewall rule when you need something legit like a graphics card driver update and make sure it's just the update you wanted and no others.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
yes, that update is an intentional flash disabler. Newgrounds.com has more info on it. be very careful what updates you get from microsoftie. also be very careful what browser version you use and what flash player version. I suggest disabling microsoftupdates and blocking their update servers in the firewall under a single rule. then only disable that firewall rule when you need something legit like a graphics card driver update and make sure it's just the update you wanted and no others.
can you please advise us on how to do such?

It's such a shame too, the guy is like really talented, I have actually purchased some of the games, but it's like at every turn something happens. I know it's not in the same range of Bishop, Lilith or many other visual novel studios, but it's definitely better than most of the projects you see in f95. Much more effort into it. Always apologetic about being behind on his work, even though f95 is filled with milking projects.

I just hope this isn't such a big barrier for him/them. And more than that, he recovers his inspiration for his future games. The elf game was great, the last fighting milf game was not as great. But more than that, I do really hope he starts to really go down the mindbreak avenue and implement some ahegao. That's the good stuff.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That's going to be a huge problem and an end to JSK games for Windows 10 users, we don't have the option of being careful with updates or disabling them, we HAVE to take them.

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017
That's going to be a huge problem and an end to JSK games for Windows 10 users, we don't have the option of being careful with updates or disabling them, we HAVE to take them.
OOOHHH THOSE UPDATES????
Yeah, then we're kinda fucked. I did manage to disable them but given that windows 10 BIOS aren't necessarily implemented correctly on all computers (and casually they don't start showing problems up until the warranty ends) when I managed to disable windows update, my computer hard crashed weeks later, miraculously I managed to reset it, and then someone from support was like "Oh yeaaah, you need to have windows update for your computer to actually keep functioning. Else we'll mess up your bios and punish you for wanting to have some control over your own computer which you bought."

So now I do have to put up with windows update, else I risk completely wiping my computer.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes