JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
JUICY FUTA V0.8.2 "In the Bathroom"

What's new ?

- New place to visit "The restaurant" (available from day 8 and)

- 2 new characters to meet Emma and Liam. Discover their terrible family secret.

- New content with the twins (1 event available from day 13)

- New content with the deputies (1 event available from day 11)

- New content with Gloria (4 confessions)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
No offense, butI feel like I have been transported to 1995.

Last edited:

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
Oh man, I'm loving this one.
Futa, femboy, spanking, and lots of kink with a fun art style. Please keep going, because this just became a new favorite.

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
No offense, butI feel like I have been transported to 1995.
No offense taken, 1992 to be precise. Haha.

Is this actually futa or just shemales again?
Eliot has a woman body: vagina and boobies + a dick. There will be other Futas in the story soon.

Oh man, I'm loving this one.
Futa, femboy, spanking, and lots of kink with a fun art style. Please keep going, because this just became a new favorite.
Thank you so much for your nice feedback <3

Last edited:

Zoobats

Jul 12, 2017
Here's a little walkthrough for the gallery for 0.9.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry if this is super rough, but should allow you to unlock all of the scenes in v0.9.0, they're not hard to get, just some of them are alternative scenes are you won't be able to unlock the other when you've unlocked a scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JuicyEliot

Klordz

Jan 5, 2019
About as much as anal and gay are the same thing.
No it's not. Futa=hermaphrodite (has bath a vagina and penis).
Futa has become a blanket term for anything that has both tits and dick, anything they have extra is just a bonus. Most people into that kinda fetish don't care if there's balls or cunt on them, so why go through the trouble of separating something good into 17 different genres?

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Futa has become a blanket term for anything that has both tits and dick, anything they have extra is just a bonus. Most people into that kinda fetish don't care if there's balls or cunt on them, so why go through the trouble of separating something good into 17 different genres?
Why bother with genders then? Just call everyone human. Why bother with names? Just call everyone human. Why bother with existing? Just die already and stop complicating everything. :Kappa:

But seriously, the fuck? You are wrong on so many levels that my words can't even fully express how wrong you are.
Like, not distinguishing foxes from wolves because they are both canines, levels of wrong.

Last edited:

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I can see where both you guys are coming from but can we just enjoy the game, if the creator want this version for the main character let them go with it, so far i am enjoying the game and i like where the dev is going on with this.

Reactions: Choo-choo

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
If they don't have vagina, they are not futas, they are shemales or traps or whatever you prefer to call feminine males.
I prefer to call them futas. If a character is super feminine but has a dick and no vagina I call them futa, unless it was specifically stated that they were once male and transitioned but kept the dick, then I call them trans.

Reactions: anotherday

Klordz

Jan 5, 2019
Why bother with genders then? Just call everyone human. Why bother with names? Just call everyone human. Why bother with existing? Just die already and stop complicating everything. :Kappa:

But seriously, the fuck? You are wrong on so many levels that my words can't even fully express how wrong you are.
Like, not distinguishing foxes from wolves because they are both canines, levels of wrong.
You're trying to compare real things with fetish fantasy stuff. Also I'm obviously not wrong since everyone, except you I guess, just refer to all of it as futa even though they know that they are shemale, herm, trap, a fat dude with man titties.
Let's do an experiment. If someone drew a female looking character that was fully clothed but with a big bulge, what would you refer to them as? You don't know the specifics of their genitals, so you just call them futa and leave it at that.

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
I can never get over it personally. Western culture just blanket terms futanari as intersex. Literally people making up their own meanings for the word futanari (shortened to futa) which is Japanese for hermaphrodite which basically means an organism that has BOTH reproductive organs. Yes in people it basically doesn't exist but people love twisting the meaning.

Let's do an experiment. If someone drew a female looking character that was fully clothed but with a big bulge, what would you refer to them as? You don't know the specifics of their genitals, so you just call them futa and leave it at that.
Androgynous is the term used for that unless you literally know what they are.

I could argue all day with people about this myself but its always going to spin back to 'whatever we want to call it' but it's one of my pet peeves.
I'm fine with whatever but just sick of all these 'futa' characters that do not have a vagina so literally are not futanari at all.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes