Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
I prefer to call them futas. If a character is super feminine but has a dick and no vagina I call them futa, unless it was specifically stated that they were once male and transitioned but kept the dick, then I call them trans.
You're trying to compare real things with fetish fantasy stuff. Also I'm obviously not wrong since everyone, except you I guess, just refer to all of it as futa even though they know that they are shemale, herm, trap, a fat dude with man titties.
Let's do an experiment. If someone drew a female looking character that was fully clothed but with a big bulge, what would you refer to them as? You don't know the specifics of their genitals, so you just call them futa and leave it at that.
Exactly what guy above me said. Futa is literally just how japanese call hermaphrodite, and to be hermaphrodite one MUST have BOTH dick and vagina.
You both are clearly wrong. Сall things by their real names.

anotherday

Apr 9, 2018
Aw, man. Your avatar maker on New Grounds had me thinking this had Player Character customization and not a set Player Character. Also had me thinking there would be more options for the avatars. I'm sure that last part is in the works and I am curious what you have planned for the avatar maker since you said it'd be used at some point in the future. Regardless, fun stuff! Nice work so far!

Reactions: JuicyEliot

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Hey, thank you so much for your suggestions ! I didn't plan to put MC customization on Juicy Futa, but maybe in my next project! And yes I'll add more options on the avatar maker later.

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Made an update request today for 0.9.0 https://f95zone.to/threads/juicy-futa-0-9-0-juicy-eliot.90252/ (0.10.0 is for patrons)

What's new in 0.9.0 "Bon appétit!"?

v0-9-0 gif JUICY FUTA.gif

• 2 sex scenes with Liam or Emma. (Can't access both depending on your choices)
  • 1 new sexy event with Gloria (You have to unlock the achievement "You need to confess" to access it)
  • The sunday mass on day 14 is now available.
  • 2 new confessions
  • A new place to visit "The hotel"
  • 2 new characters to meet. Fran the frenchy and depressed former model and her husband Igor, a taciturn Russian man.
  • 2 new achievement ("Ding Ding!" and "Bon appétit")
  • 2 new goals ("Corrupt Gloria" and "Make Fran happy")
  • You can now move up or down almost every elements on the avatar maker

vinnymac

Mar 24, 2020
I don't think that many people have said this, but the OST has no reason to bop this damn much. Like its interfering with me beating my meat.

• Haha

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Loving this game, i wonder is there a walkthrough in helping getting all the scenes.

Reactions: Yukariin

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
De rien :D Enjoy!

There's a guide to unlock all the memories few posts before on this thread, or join my discord if you want :) We have a fun community there
Thanks and i'll think on the discord since i am in too many rooms already XD

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hrm. Are any of the partners themselves blessed with both worlds like the MC, or is this a one pony show? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: leechurch

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Hey my lovely patrons!

Here's my progress report for 0.11.0 update. Pretty sure it will be done before the end of the month (around 25-29 I'd say). Get ready to sweat!

Story: 100%
Graphics: 75%
Code: 30%
Sound Design: 0%
Debug: 0%

Reactions: Oxiton

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
question i just started playing this. i was play another futa game and it call
Lewd Futanari Student Kokone's Hunt for Fap Spots. it was ok but it can do more. so anyway how to make money for this game

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes