junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
It's nice to see new content!
Even after the update, the bathroom rough scene is my favorite so far.

Also, is there a option to show the dialogs in the unlocked memories?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
I'm very glad you like the new content (the bathroom scene is one of my favourite too)
No option to unlock the dialogs for now :) I'll note it on my "good ideas list".

• Red Heart
Reactions: junior20000

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Ninas smile is a bit weird, reminds me of another pixel art game.
Games approach is many characters with low amount of scenes with is sub optimal.
Futa with vagina is worst way to go, how does anyone relate to that?

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
Ah well they seem to have added a lot of content since the previous update which is very nice. it was a lot more barren before. I do feel like I'm lost though cuz I think there's still more to see cuz there's still some ??? That I haven't unlocked (that don't have the "next update" text so it's just missing) but I can't seen to do anything else

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Ah well they seem to have added a lot of content since the previous update which is very nice. it was a lot more barren before. I do feel like I'm lost though cuz I think there's still more to see cuz there's still some ??? That I haven't unlocked (that don't have the "next update" text so it's just missing) but I can't seen to do anything else
Hey! Happy you like the new update :)
If you feel lost, check the "Content" button on main menu or hit escape, and you'll get a list of possible interactions.

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Hi! The 11th memorie in only available on patron build for the moment. To see the 5th one, you need to end Andy's RP with the other path. :D Hope you like the game.

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
The content tab for 0.7.3 mentions an Emma and Liam, but I can't find them anywhere, where are they?
Oh damn, I'm so sorry I messed up with the content tab! Liam and Emma are available only on patron build V0.8.0 :/ (They'll be in the restaurant, the big building next to the police station btw)

bjarne95

Sep 12, 2020
Hey, memories number 5 and 6 are those with Andy, you can't unlock both in the same walktrough (there's two different endings with her)
A thanks.
have you thought about making it so you can unlock the memories globally in the game, trying to swap between saves to find out the one I was missing was more difficult then I felt it should have been.

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
A thanks.
have you thought about making it so you can unlock the memories globally in the game, trying to swap between saves to find out the one I was missing was more difficult then I felt it should have been.
In deed, I knew that would be maybe frustrating and didn't really know how to deal with this properly. I'll change that for sure :) Thank you for your feedback :)

coclax

Apr 6, 2020
Hey there game creator! I love your work absolutely fantastic, couldn't even wait that I went ahead and got the donated updated version. Hoping to see this little pixel game become huge, seems like an entire story could be done in the near future. By the way, are you planning on putting some frottage? Perhaps some futa on futa foreskin action? Thanks! Looking forward to more awesome content!

Reactions: Choo-choo

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Hey there game creator! I love your work absolutely fantastic, couldn't even wait that I went ahead and got the donated updated version. Hoping to see this little pixel game become huge, seems like an entire story could be done in the near future. By the way, are you planning on putting some frottage? Perhaps some futa on futa foreskin action? Thanks! Looking forward to more awesome content!
Thank you so much for your very kind words :D That's really the best part of the job.
Frottage, yes, Futa on Futa, yes. Hope you'll like it ;)

coclax

Apr 6, 2020
Thank you so much for your very kind words :D That's really the best part of the job.
Frottage, yes, Futa on Futa, yes. Hope you'll like it ;)
Awww yeee! I am super excited! :D And that fact that you just dropped a new build is even more EXCITING! ! ^__^

• Red Heart
Reactions: JuicyEliot
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes