Feb 14, 2018
I loved the footjob and hope to see more, specially foot smelling(if possible of course). What do I do after confessing to the nun? I can't go back to the shoe store, already fucked the guy at the bar too

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Man, what a gem. This genre really needs more good games and this one already has a lot of potential. I loved that the MC has both sub/dom types of scenes, which is a bit rare, being either one or the other in most games.

I actually liked all of the scenes here. Good job, man. :D

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
I loved the footjob and hope to see more, specially foot smelling(if possible of course). What do I do after confessing to the nun? I can't go back to the shoe store, already fucked the guy at the bar too
Hey ! Happy you like it so far :D Once you've dated Tom at your house, confessed to the nun and reveived Nina's letter the demo is done :)

Man, what a gem. This genre really needs more good games and this one already has a lot of potential. I loved that the MC has both sub/dom types of scenes, which is a bit rare, being either one or the other in most games.

I actually liked all of the scenes here. Good job, man. :D
Aaaww, thank you so much :love::love:

Reactions: BaasB and lo0u

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Do we have a schedule for updates?
At the end of each month :) With about 1 or 2 sex scenes, 1 new place to visit, 1 new character to meet. I'll ask on patreon poll today what people want to see on next update.

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Yep, I know I can do an Android version with Ren'py. It seems a little bit more tedious than PC/Linux but I'll get into it very soon :)

Reactions: BaasB

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
JUICY FUTA V0.6 update is available!

What's new since v0.4 ? (last update posted here)

- Achievement and goals! You now have a "Cuff Button" to check your goals and achievements.

ach-gui-small.png

- An Android version! It has been requested a lot, it's now available and it seems to work well (maybe need some little adjustements, don't hesitate to give me your feedback)!

- A notebook where everything you know about the islanders is recorded.

- A "Nap" system that will make you jump until night time.

- Can confess to Gloria each time you have sex with someone.

- One new sex scene with Nina after your date with her on friday night.

- New character : Meet Andy, the nerdy clerk who loves roleplay. This roleplay take place over several days. Two different endings.

andy.png

- New character : Mara (barmaid) + One sex scene with her.

- New characters : Meet the twins!

azel neutral2 00.png tanis neutral1 00.png

- New characters : Meet the governor's deputies. WARNING, it's an event that take place on Monday 8. If you're already beyond this date, you will not see them.

jack neutral1 00.png jill annoyed 00.png

- Previous saves should be now compatible with new builds. If you encounter any problem (crash etc...) Please tell me about it.

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
View attachment 1018862 I got cucked cause of andy :(

Edit: what I mean is I can't progress past this... and I forgot to save.

Oh damn! I'm sorry. I'm gonna fix this immediatly (the close button is missing). I'll DM you the link to dl the corrected version very quickly.

Edit: Actually you can close that letter in the top right corner. There's a hotspot to leave the UI but no graphic. I'll fix it anyway ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: PervyMage32

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Okay I fixed it. Really sorry about the inconvinience.

So to sum up, for those who bought V0.6 and get stuck here you got 2 options:

- Close the screen in the top-right corner of the letter. There's a hotspot but no graphic (your cursor will bump a little bit).
- I can also provide a free copy of V0.6.1 with the fix.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
This is such a neat little game, I very much enjoyed it. I look forward to more!

Quick little bug I found: once you saw the scene with the dominating stranger at the bar, you can actually click on his spot even though he's not there anymore and it'll trigger his dialogue as if nothing happened. You can't go back to the toilets though.

sexyhypno88

Nov 9, 2018
All good, I will def retry the game once it is released or when more versions come out. I just continued without hitting no with Andy in a new save, but ill def keep that in mind for future releases if it happens again.

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
This is such a neat little game, I very much enjoyed it. I look forward to more!

Quick little bug I found: once you saw the scene with the dominating stranger at the bar, you can actually click on his spot even though he's not there anymore and it'll trigger his dialogue as if nothing happened. You can't go back to the toilets though.
Thank you so much for your feedback and bug report! I'll fix this on the next update :)

All good, I will def retry the game once it is released or when more versions come out. I just continued without hitting no with Andy in a new save, but ill def keep that in mind for future releases if it happens again.
Okay :) I'm happy you like it and want to see more!

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes