Sep 4, 2017
So im pretty sure it said that it said that Nina wanted to meet up of Friday in the evening, but I have found no way to trigger the day night cycle, I think some events take a up a slot, But I dont think I have any events left, and now its friday and I found no way to skip time. so I think im just stuck?

Reactions: JuicyEliot

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So im pretty sure it said that it said that Nina wanted to meet up of Friday in the evening, but I have found no way to trigger the day night cycle, I think some events take a up a slot, But I dont think I have any events left, and now its friday and I found no way to skip time. so I think im just stuck?
That content is not in the game yet.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
well then, that explains a lot on how I wasnt able to find it then! I guess I skimmed through the letter to fast, the accept / decline function probably threw me off.
I also thought I was missing it, because I couldn't advance time. So I used unRar, checked all images, and realized that I had seen all of them already.
The game lacks an in-game hint system that lets you know when current content ends. Or any in-game hint system for that matter.

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Hi everyone !

I'm Eliot, the (only) Juicy Futa developer and I just discovered this topic !
First of all, a huge thanks to ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった for the shout out and to all of you for your nice comments :)
I'll try to answer to everyone who asked questions. As you may noticed, English is not my mother tongue, so I'm sorry if I sometimes don't make sense.

I don't like the "yeah, made that virgin a slut!" attitude.

The story is very blunt, very on the nose, no emotional connection (yet) or any character behaving like normal people, just quick sex:
- I'm sorry you don't like Eliot attitude with Nina, she's some kind of a tutorial character but you're right, I should have brought the scene more subtly. I'd like the relationships to get deeper and not as quick as they are now for next updates (and eventually change some dialogs that I'm not very proud of)

i really liked Tom´s content, hope next update you add more scenes with him and indulge more in his fetish
- You can meet Tom twice for now (at his shop and at your place) , and yes, I will add more scene with him but not immediatly. Very glad you like him and his fetish :)

No futaxfuta?

Also does this have frottage scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i hope we can fuck the nun
FUCK THE NUN

the time doesnt change for now. I mean, how do you go from morning to afternoon without a scene? The scene with the nun stopped, I went there at sunday but nothing happened.

Superb game for now, btw.
- Thank you :) The day/night system is a new feature that will maybe evolve. For now you wake up in the morning, you have a interaction with someone and at the end of the interaction it's night. Some places downtown will be open at night (bar, hotel...) so you can have 2 interactions a day.
The sunday scene with the nun is not available yet :)

Nice looking work here, you should make a twitter!
Here it is :D

- Yes the date with Nina is not available yet :) When it will be more events and people to meet, the day night system will be more efficient. for now it's a bit tricky to understand yes, I'm sorry about that.

I also thought I was missing it, because I couldn't advance time. So I used unRar, checked all images, and realized that I had seen all of them already.
The game lacks an in-game hint system that lets you know when current content ends. Or any in-game hint system for that matter.
- I used to made a "end of the demo sceen" on v0.1 v0.2 and v0.3, but thought a patchnote will be enough, but obviously I put it on V0.3 itch page instead of current build page.... duh. Maybe I should continue to put an "end of demo" screen finally. That will be clearer !

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I'm sorry you don't like Eliot attitude with Nina, she's some kind of a tutorial character but you're right, I should have brought the scene more subtly. I'd like the relationships to get deeper and not as quick as they are now for next updates (and eventually change some dialogs that I'm not very proud of)
Don't worry, I just like to give honest feedback.

But also keep in mind that I'm just one voice and there are those that like it "as is", too. It is good to listen to feedback, but don't bend over backwards to please everyone! You will never be able to. Do the things that please you. You will attract like-minded people and put off others. There will always be discussions.

Do your thing. (y)

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Fitting, I am hard for seducing
Haha, Neat !

Don't worry, I just like to give honest feedback.

But also keep in mind that I'm just one voice and there are those that like it "as is", too. It is good to listen to feedback, but don't bend over backwards to please everyone! You will never be able to. Do the things that please you. You will attract like-minded people and put off others. There will always be discussions.

Do your thing. (y)
Aww, that's very nice. Actually I really appreciate your honesty. It's very precious to improve my work. Even if I can't please everyone, I can at least try to fix some little things if I can :) Thank you again for your kind words <3

Reactions: BaasB and Grimtown

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
This looks interesting. I just wish the protagonist was male, not because I have a problem with futas, it's just a bit more relatable to me that way. Still, I'm thinking it's worth a look.

Last edited:

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
This looks interesting. I just wish the protagonist with male, not because I have a problem with futas, it's just a bit more relatable to me that way. Still, I'm thinking it's worth a look.
I totally understand what you mean, I just wanted to take an original bias :)

>non-3d futa
rare
>pixel art
even more rare

well shit, I have to check this out
Thanks :D ! Black and white pixel art : even more more rare ;)

Looks promising.
Thank you so much <3

Reactions: BaasB
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes