Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Damn, the author is big into crypto? Guess I'll forget about this game, I can't stand this giant fucking scam and anyone that takes part in it :/

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Furabia

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Damn with all this NFT talk on the artist's twitter I thought it was another victim of hacking turned into a crypto account
Damn, the author is big into crypto? Guess I'll forget about this game, I can't stand this giant fucking scam and anyone that takes part in it :/
Oh no please say it ain't so. Yeah those things are a huge red flag for me as well.

Redemtion

Sep 24, 2020
Look I looked into the authors Twitter and the "crypto" talk is just about some... Thing? Called "crypto rocket girls" thing which idk if it's a game or something else I'm just not understanding your meaning but it's nothing to worry about I think

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Damn with all this NFT talk on the artist's twitter I thought it was another victim of hacking turned into a crypto account
If the creator is this big into Crypto, I honestly can't trust them not to slip in mining code to use other peoples machines to farm for them

Jul 17, 2020
If the creator is this big into Crypto, I honestly can't trust them not to slip in mining code to use other peoples machines to farm for them
if it tries to access internet windows firewall should pop up and you can choose to keep it blocked it from accessing network traffic, i don't think i've encountered a renpy game that tries to communicate actively over internet that hasnt made firewall pop up asking if i want to allow it to access the internet (~10 renpy games i played that have analytics/data collection code that i have blocked every time)

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
Hey :)
No sorry, I don't update the game here anymore. V0.10.0 was the last free build for everyone.
I see,thanks,btw is there any good project NFT you currently join?i'm currently looking for good one but idk(i'm not joking)

CloudTheClod

Aug 16, 2021
the demo of this game has recently been updated to 0.14.1, can you please update this post?

not trying to be rude, just a request. sz

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes