jams666

Dec 10, 2021
I like the game so far, wish there were more females and/or futas too, also some of the characters I find should have a little more build up instead of meeting them and ignoring all the stats of their character then straight into sex, like the shoe salesmen etc

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hey,
Actually I used to update the game myself here. But I think it's time to stop pirate myself and let you guys make this thread live or not.

Enjoy <3
I know and I thank you immensely for what you did Juicy.
I love your game and I helped buying it until I could, and I will try again as soon as I will get another job, unluckily this is not a good period but I hope to start working again soon, ad I will try to help again all of you devs I respect and admire. :)

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
I know and I thank you immensely for what you did Juicy.
I love your game and I helped buying it until I could, and I will try again as soon as I will get another job, unluckily this is not a good period but I hope to start working again soon, ad I will try to help again all of you devs I respect and admire. :)
Thank you so much for your very kind words! I totally understand and hope your situation will get better soon :)

fri123

Mar 28, 2018
Not a very densely packed with content, but fun anyway, with nice animations to boot. And with incredibly cute dev on top of it.
I'm looking forward to next releases.

• Love
Reactions: JuicyEliot

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Lots of fun. Seem to hit a brick wall after doing everything on the other side of the island. Can't get Cleo to return and Gloria is locked in the next day after the ritual conversation. Can't do anymore confessions after that. Also it doesn't seem like the 7 week limit is being enforced. I unlocked all the listed scenes, but content page says there's a few more for the later characters.

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Sorry I don't, I really feel stupid for that, I shouldn't have wrote that, I was an ass.
And if your was sarcasm well, I deserve it, because I write something really stupid and asinine.
Don't be so hard on yourself. It's okay, I didn't take it the wrong way. It's a hacking site and I know it, I hacked a lot myself before becoming a developer (now I try to support as much as I can) I totally understand the approach so don't feel so bad hon
:whistle:

Lots of fun. Seem to hit a brick wall after doing everything on the other side of the island. Can't get Cleo to return and Gloria is locked in the next day after the ritual conversation. Can't do anymore confessions after that. Also it doesn't seem like the 7 week limit is being enforced. I unlocked all the listed scenes, but content page says there's a few more for the later characters.
Here's a walkthrough :)

Reactions: Nlkfma

VTRinNights

Jul 15, 2017
Save Game with Everything Done
[Version 15.3] [Updated]

Gallery.png

Two scenes couldn't be unlocked as it needs a different Story Line.
No one can unlock everything, so it's the way life is.

Path to drop the Save File:
C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\JuicyFuta-1600544989

Alternative Download:

Last edited:

hulaneo

Apr 3, 2018
Save Game with Everything Done
[Version 15.3] [Updated]

View attachment 1656891

Two scenes couldn't be unlocked as it needs a different Story Line.
No one can unlock everything, so it's the way life is.

Path to drop the Save File:
C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\JuicyFuta-1600544989

Alternative Download:
Workupload
Just press Win+R and paste %appdata%\RenPy\JuicyFuta-1600544989

• Red Heart
Reactions: VTRinNights

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
I'm really enjoying the game so far, nice animations and nice to get some futa content.

I'm having a rather annoying bug however since I got to Juiciest Island after the ceremony, every time I try to load a save it takes me to the garage before completing the cleaning task... Any new save from that point on will reload at that point which is very annoying...

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
I'm really enjoying the game so far, nice animations and nice to get some futa content.

I'm having a rather annoying bug however since I got to Juiciest Island after the ceremony, every time I try to load a save it takes me to the garage before completing the cleaning task... Any new save from that point on will reload at that point which is very annoying...
Hey Grosconnard (on serait pas un peu français?)

Tu joues probablement à une vieille version, ce bug a été corrigé.
You're probably playing a previous build, that bug had been fixed.

Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
Hey Grosconnard (on serait pas un peu français?)

Tu joues probablement à une vieille version, ce bug a été corrigé.
You're probably playing a previous build, that bug had been fixed.
Haha oui difficile de le cacher avec mon pseudo, je me suis dit que tu devais être français aussi compte tenu du niveau de vocabulaire en français utilisé dans le jeu. :)

The version I'm using is 0.15.3 which I downloaded here (Mega link)...

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Haha oui difficile de le cacher avec mon pseudo, je me suis dit que tu devais être français aussi compte tenu du niveau de vocabulaire en français utilisé dans le jeu. :)

The version I'm using is 0.15.3 which I downloaded here (Mega link)...
Okay, that's weird. You can try to rollback until as far as you can. That can help. Let me know!

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes