• 1 date with Jasper
  • 1 scene with Jasper
  • 1 scene with Mila + Cleo
  • Final quest progress
  • 2 new characters to fantasy on

Reactions: Pingy

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I hit an interesting stack dump. The dev is a jerk by not including any renpy source so I used unrpyc to decompile the bytecode. This is probably an unrpyc bug:

Code:
  File "game/main.rpy", line 139, in keywords
    has vbox xcenter  ycenter
  File "game/main.rpy", line 139, in <module>
    has vbox xcenter  ycenter
NameError: name 'ycenter' is not defined
The code section looks like:

Code:
    else:
        imagemap:
            ground "gui/night button.png"
            yalign 0.0
        frame:
            background "gui/night button.png"
            at Position(xanchor = 0.0, xpos = 0.94, yanchor = 0.0, ypos = 0.015)
            has vbox
            text "{size=8} [wd.amount]"
        frame:
            background "gui/night button.png"
            at Position(xanchor = 0.0, xpos = 0.945, yanchor = 0.0, ypos = 0.064)
#            has vbox xcenter  ycenter 

text "{size=8} [wd.day]"
Note that I had commented out the offending "has vbox xcenter ycenter" clause on that frame block to fix the exception. The VN appears to run fine without it, but the day labeling in the upper right is a bit messed up. Renpy documentation on vbox for frames says there should be numeric parameters supplied.

JuicyEliot

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
I hit an interesting stack dump. The dev is a jerk by not including any renpy source so I used unrpyc to decompile the bytecode.
Hi,

This bug has already been reported by one person in almost 2 years of development. You're the second one.

This VN is the first game I develop, I'm mainly an artist and very junior developer, still learning everyday. I try to do my best to deliver a quality game and I apologize if the code part is not perfect. I will try to improve myself on this point :)

Thank you for reporting (y)

Last edited:

DrShadyBase

May 1, 2019
I can 't make you talk to Gloria . she stands stupidly in the church and refuses to speak, answering that she needs to be alone. I do not know what to do.

I also need to find a way to reconnect 2 parts of the island to get amber.

Reactions: Mlm1999

Ryu.74

Aug 3, 2020
Good to know. I'm tired from work so I'll get around to it tomorrow, probably?

17.0 PC:
17.0 Mac :
17.0 APK:
Hey, Sorry for bothering u again but it's been 2 days since the 0.18.0 is out for public. it would be much appreciated if u could post it here.

cvxcvgg

Dec 30, 2019
0.18.2 PC:
0.18.2 Mac:
0.18.2 APK:

Reactions: Ryu.74 and jbchill

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Maintenance Post

Thread is Being Updated...
Thread Updated to v0.18.2! Enjoy the new update!

Thank You for your Patience!

Last edited:

Bepis13

Jun 26, 2018
i believe the game's ending can not be reached yet? did pretty much everything there is to do, yet no new quests. got shoe-guy's business running again, nina is chilling on the other side of the island, ruined the nun's career,... idk what to do now.

it's a great game over all, but what a cliffhanger :d hope it get's updated soon again <3

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes