• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GOAT-Cheese

Oct 22, 2022
Go to library (right click on the finder icon on the dock, then click on go to folder and copy/paste this: ~/Library/ ) search for the Renpy general folder and then look at the game save folder and put it inside.
thank you bro I been trynna figure this out for a min

Reactions: Dylan741

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
JuicyFuta-0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nov 22, 2021
I've been trying to use my save from v0.18.2. It gives me this error code.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'enteryourhouse2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/new-scripts/screens/avatar.rpyc", line 4, in script
s�FY��R-���/b�蓛������l�'�A˹�\���'4&�LE0:'gH&^��w��9��IԊ�SӸӨݯ��2G�� #Cr���S�W�:��58����9*/Qg�}�D!���ۯ�Z8U�ݪ���v���X�aٹ��s�f%�j�l�rr�*/0D�����_�h��YX�rf�{��m��AC hT�O��c��\�!h<�� r�5�w
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1974, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'enteryourhouse2'.
The .rpyc files in the previous version located in the game folder are now distributed between the folders in the game/new-script location. Is this error because of this or some error in the code? Maybe i can get away with moving some files around.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
is it normal that i have to delete the persistent file from the appdata to run the game?

Also does anyone know how to trigger this quest
"Beth, Brad and Bret - After the cops ask you to help them because Beth is becoming out of control, go to the police station and talk to beth"

Last edited:

CandiedKerns

Feb 29, 2020
Incase anyone wants to know, there are changelogs available through the Development Logs on the itch.io page

The .rpyc files in the previous version located in the game folder are now distributed between the folders in the game/new-script location. Is this error because of this or some error in the code? Maybe i can get away with moving some files around.
As of version 0.20.0, all saves from versions prior are incompatible due to a restructuring of the game. I'll post the 2 most current change logs for convenience.

Trapezoid3

Feb 18, 2018

For me after testing around cheats with stuff like: ("lock_ character name_mem")
it made the whole game unbootable thanks to screens.rpyc. If you boot up the game without screens.rpyc then the game will start but it'll be buggy and stop working after the first night.
The game still doesn't boot up if you replace the screens.rpyc file. So maybe it's the saved preferences for screens.rpyc.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes