Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
You need to be logged in to see it, since it's an adult game
Yeah, smarty pants, I know that.

Since you want to give me a facepalm without really reading my post (I mentioned the STEAM APP too) and for thinking I'm an idiot, I think you should remove that reaction.

This is what I see when I click on the link

JF.jpg

But since you just posted that screenshot of your own, I think I might know how to fix this issue so, thanks.

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Yeah, smarty pants, I know that.

Since you want to give me a facepalm without really reading my post (I mentioned the STEAM APP too) and for thinking I'm an idiot, I think you should remove that reaction.

This is what I see when I click on the link

View attachment 3126392

But since you just posted that screenshot of your own, I think I might know how to fix this issue so, thanks.
Damn bro that's crazy, sure you're actually 18+? 1701221305628.png

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
It's okay, you'll be a grown up one day :)
I'm not the one freaking out over not seeing the Futa game on Steam, which was more than likely a steam issue not loading it properly for a moment, but instead of waiting patiently and checking later, you flipped. When shown it DOES work, acted like a child cause someone else could see it instead of you. "NOOO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, I DON'T SEE IT!!!!1!"

Jun 14, 2020
Is the windows version really so much further ahead than the android one or is it just a naming thing? 1.0 comparedmto 0.21 implies a lot of content after all.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes