Grosconnard

Aug 5, 2021
That's the thing though the rollback also stopped working at that point. I'll try to replay the game from an earlier save maybe start juiciest island with a different location than the garage and see if that makes a difference and let you know.

Vnat

Oct 23, 2021
View attachment 925853

Overview:
Welcome to Juicy Island !
Juicy Futa is an open-world visual novel/dating-sim, set in a jazzy, black and white atmosphere.
You are Eliot, a horny Futa time traveler who gets lost on a very special island. You are stuck in the past and need to find a way back to your time.
Immerse yourself in the life of the islanders, get to know them, gain their trust, become their friends and maybe more...
You will have to help people and please them if you want to go home !​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-16
Release Date: 2022-02-08
Developer: JuicyEliot - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15.3
Language: English
Other Games: METAL PLUG
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - -

Extra:
Save

cvxcvgg thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 925848 View attachment 925849 View attachment 925850 View attachment 925851 View attachment 925852
when will you post the new update

• Sad
Reactions: cvxcvgg

cvxcvgg

Dec 30, 2019
when will you post the new update
I don't really pay attention to when updates come out, so I generally wait for someone to remind me about it politely...That being said, 15.3 is the current build on itch, with the newest update currently being Patreon only.

cvxcvgg

Dec 30, 2019
Hey! The 0.17.0 update is public now!
Good to know. I'm tired from work so I'll get around to it tomorrow, probably?

17.0 PC:
17.0 Mac :
17.0 APK:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ryu.74 and Dylan741
Apr 7, 2019
I'm so confused why the MC is named Eliot, shouldn't she have more of a feminine name? Maybe after I play more I will find out why she has a boys name or why nobody I talk to finds it weird that my name is Eliot.

Last edited:

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I didn't have any expectations when I started to play but this was an enjoyable ride so far, really like the style of the game and its flow, if I had one complaint it would be that sometimes scenes/animations take too long for my taste, I like these games because I can pretty much control the pacing and when something just stays on screen for a too long I would like the abilities to just click it along.

But really I loved it so far.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes