Wolf470

Nov 22, 2017
Very cool collection, I downloaded the file and I couldn't find the 'Star Whore: Force Card' file at all. I will try another of the sites later.

Edit: well the links I got to work were - racaty & free.fr, the other two wouldn't let me download or didn't even load the website. Pixeldrain was the one that wouldn't load at all. The other told me that even though I've never used it that download limit was reached.

Last edited:
Reactions: LightSwitch

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
Very cool collection, I downloaded the file and I couldn't find the 'Star Whore: Force Card' file at all. I will try another of the sites later.
The force cards are under the file named "Trading Cards"

Last edited:

JSinope

Mar 25, 2022
Hi everyone. I really enjoyed the discussion you have had with my art. I May have been influenced by Uderzo (I love Asterix!) but my main influences are Manga, Disney and Scott Campbell mostly so my art is some strange Franken-style of those three. Lol.

I have a patreon if you’d like to support my work. I can’t be miffed about ppl uploading my comics because I‘m not she without sin but maybe thin about just throwing me a little bit each month so I can continue making these.

patreon.com/sinope

Art takes a lot of time and I really appreciate all of my supporters who help me continue developing as an artist. There is almost no way for an erotic artist to Support their work because most platforms ban this sort of thing (but allow violent and horror comics? Ugh) so maybe take it as a way to try and keep this genre that we all love alive and a resistance against the puritan prudes who are trying to kil it.

I will be posting more here… as soon as I figure out the vibe here.

cheers!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote