3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
So how is the engine? I've played v0.3 and decided to wait for a few more updates, but i'm curious as the previous one was not great to say the least.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
No beach scene and no subway scene. Only a few diner scenes.
Well that's a real bummer then.. So a bunch of problems fixed that wouldn't exist with Ren'Py in the first place.. I'm sure working with that old crappy Game Maker Studio is great programming practice for dev, but overall developing a VN in this engine and fixing those bugs is wasting time and effort on inventing the wheel again.

Last edited:

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Well that's a real bummer then.. So a bunch of problems fixed that wouldn't exist in Ren'Py in the first place.. I'm sure working with that old crappy Game maker studio is great Delphi Pascal programming practice for dev, but overall developing a VN story in this engine and fixing those bugs is wasting time and effort on inventing the wheel again.
I doubt any issues were fixed.
I playved the previous version, completed it and did not have any crashes or errors.

With this update - I have a bunch of them, hard to restart the game a few times.

Reactions: Priappus

AnthraxAlpha

Nov 13, 2021
Any ideas?
of Draw Event
for object obj_MondayRoutine:

Trying to draw non-existing sprite.
at gml_Object_obj_MondayRoutine_Draw_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_MondayRoutine_Draw_0 (line -1)

Reactions: f95zone69

boloss456

Feb 2, 2018
Dinner? You mean when she serves the young boys?
Here is what he said:

New content includes:
- New Scene on Monday, "update coming soon" screen is shown after that to speed up repeat plays.
- New scenes on Tues. Tues story will continue to be advanced after the new outfit is purchased (The red one, currently unavailable).
- Added "Update coming soon" screen for Weds.
- New scene on Friday, added "Update coming soon screen". Prepared the game for the next pool scene (You'll see!).
- Added more 'thoughts' you can see by clicking on characters during gameplay

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Here is what he said:

New content includes:
- New Scene on Monday, "update coming soon" screen is shown after that to speed up repeat plays.
- New scenes on Tues. Tues story will continue to be advanced after the new outfit is purchased (The red one, currently unavailable).
- Added "Update coming soon" screen for Weds.
- New scene on Friday, added "Update coming soon screen". Prepared the game for the next pool scene (You'll see!).
- Added more 'thoughts' you can see by clicking on characters during gameplay
Update coming soon is not really an update is it?

• Haha
Reactions: pr0n
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes