• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I would really like to know whey the hell she is still a prude, I have been through the whole current game and done all the slutty stuff I can. I really liked the game at first but this last update unless I am missing something hardly had anything in it.

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

vietanh797

Oct 10, 2018
can't even click on new game
For those who also can't click on new game, you can press "F" to make game fo fullscreen then it should work now

Last edited:

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
I would really like to know whey the hell she is still a prude, I have been through the whole current game and done all the slutty stuff I can. I really liked the game at first but this last update unless I am missing something hardly had anything in it.
seems variable problem. edited the savegame to test it, there are only 3 states 0 slut = prude, 200 (in test) = a little bit slutty or something, 600+ = prude.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
seems variable problem. edited the savegame to test it, there are only 3 states 0 slut = prude, 200 (in test) = a little bit slutty or something, 600+ = prude.
ah thank you for the information, did you noticed any change to her behavior/options if you increased the sluttiness or is that just flavor?

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
hello,

the principle of the game is good but the engine to use is null.
shifts are long to get out for so little content.
switch the game to ren'py please

thank you.
Renpy is just a bloody powerpoint.. nothing exiting there.

Real engine, but difficult to use, is RPGM, where you have a real control of your character.
Good implementation is rare to find, but Lisa for example is one example of good and balanced implementation.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes