3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I got a Trojan warning on the game's executable (VN.exe, version 5.1, downloaded from Gofile I think).
I am not really qualified to comment in regards of trojan's but i did not have a problem. Though i know that even RenPy sometimes is marked by Windows as untrusted.
I downloaded it way back on itch.io as i "donated" to the game.
You can, if you are sure it has nothing "else" in it, just mark it in Windows as trusted but you should run a virus check first. Defender is good in that. It's probably just an untrusted key. But that is just my guess.
I never got malware or else from GoFile. Anon is another story. Careful with that.

Jun 28, 2019
I am not really qualified to comment in regards of trojan's but i did not have a problem. Though i know that even RenPy sometimes is marked by Windows as untrusted.
I downloaded it way back on itch.io as i "donated" to the game.
You can, if you are sure it has nothing "else" in it, just mark it in Windows as trusted but you should run a virus check first. Defender is good in that. It's probably just an untrusted key. But that is just my guess.
I never got malware or else from GoFile. Anon is another story. Careful with that.
Win32/DefenseEvasion.A!ml is the stated reason for quarantine.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Win32/DefenseEvasion.A!ml is the stated reason for quarantine.
That's bad. I would quarantine that file. I usually let Windows Defender handle it.
Maybe F95 should be made aware off that problem.
I am not sure anymore, but i think worksupload maybe better.
As far as i know, these servers sometimes attach stuff. Not sure if it's really from them or intercepted. Can't tell. In any case, we should avoid that.
I had several files (not only games) that had such files attached. So it's not unusual i think.

Thanks for sharing.

p.s. what i am saying is, that is not from the dev.

Jun 28, 2019
That's bad. I would quarantine that file. I usually let Windows Defender handle it.
Maybe F95 should be made aware off that problem.
I am not sure anymore, but i think worksupload maybe better.
As far as i know, these servers sometimes attach stuff. Not sure if it's really from them or intercepted. Can't tell. In any case, we should avoid that.
I had several files (not only games) that had such files attached. So it's not unusual i think.

Thanks for sharing.

p.s. what i am saying is, that is not from the dev.
I also don't think it is, since everyone is stating a different cause/code, but its always VN.exe. Maybe its altering each download live, who knows?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Search and replace in any hex editor in this file "data.win" this string "sImages/pr_AngelParty" and change it to "Images/spr_AngelParty" or download attached patch file created by me, extract both files where ur data.win and run update.exe. Do it on ur own risk, not sure if it would work for u.

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
nice premise of a game but wow is the engine here or the coding of it complete crap. crashes frequently and the save/restore options are the pits. really the dev needs to go to anything else, hell even html would be better than this crap of an engine.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hi everyone! It seems there's a lot of interest on the 'full' subway car where Julia gets molested by the strangers. So, I have shifted my update focus to include a scene for the empty *and* the full car, so you can choose your path in the next update!

The good news continues as I've finished rendering a few scenes for Brandon's Babysitting event that I can hopefully have finished for the next update later this week!

Thanks for your patience and continue to sit tight as I work to get this update released as soon as possible!

boloss456

Feb 2, 2018
Bottom_all_the_way

Update 6.0 Released
Thanks for your patience, everyone! This update adds some more content for the weekends.

- Finishes the "Babysit Brandon" Event for Friday
- Adds new scenes when taking the Subway on Saturday
- Adds new scene at the Beach on Sunday
- Allows you to purchase a few new outfits from the store, but there is no content to wear them just yet. But you can purchase them now and have them ready for when the next update is available!

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes