3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

gruuggler

Apr 2, 2020
What to do about the hitboxes being offset? To start the game i have to click on exit, meaning i wont make it past the first line of text.

Seems like not only Julia is young and dumb^^...

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
this VN sure is something... i got to 3 scenes before the VN engine went kaput.
so in my experience with this VN, the "VN application" in the folder disappeared. couldnt resume the VN, checked out the images (pretty nice work) then, Ended up un-installing it altogether.

waiting for a few more versions before diving into this VN again. its on the right track i think. its just my computer in particular and this VN is just simply not compatible with each other right now it seems

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
of Create Event
for object Obj_IntroDay07:

Memory allocation failed: Attempting to allocate 14745600 bytes
at gml_Object_Obj_IntroDay07_Create_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_Obj_IntroDay07_Create_0 (line -1)

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Thought about trying this but I saw the picture of the guys dick and I think that if it goes all the way in it will come out the back of her head...Why can't people use regular size dicks? I can't imagine I am fucking her with my average dick when it is a horses dick fucking her.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
of Create Event
for object Obj_IntroDay07:

Memory allocation failed: Attempting to allocate 14745652 bytes
at gml_Object_Obj_IntroDay07_Create_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_Obj_IntroDay07_Create_0 (line -1)

How to solve this?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nice images and decent story (if you like the whole "dumb blond gets turned into a slut" genre) but very, very, very repetitive and uses an engine that requires a gazillion more clicks than is necessary. As noted above, this is a ren'py game jammed into an engine that's much worse than ren'py.

The fantasy feature is nice, but needs a lot more variety. Also, the game shouldn't have triggers like "500 sluttiness" and then leabve the player with no way to know how many slut points the MC has, or what increases them. Also, a lot of choices seem like "good choice" versus "bad choice" which are not choices at all.

The game has promise, but the dev should reconsider the engine, the number of clicks they want to inflict on the players, and how the player should be deciding on options.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Nice images and decent story (if you like the whole "dumb blond gets turned into a slut" genre) but very, very, very repetitive and uses an engine that requires a gazillion more clicks than is necessary. As noted above, this is a ren'py game jammed into an engine that's much worse than ren'py.

The fantasy feature is nice, but needs a lot more variety. Also, the game shouldn't have triggers like "500 sluttiness" and then leabve the player with no way to know how many slut points the MC has, or what increases them. Also, a lot of choices seem like "good choice" versus "bad choice" which are not choices at all.

The game has promise, but the dev should reconsider the engine, the number of clicks they want to inflict on the players, and how the player should be deciding on options.
Amen!

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes