3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

mica116

Jan 18, 2020
a renpy game on this would be nice, or something that could show all pics to see if we missing someting

Reactions: FMag

kino4ka

Aug 6, 2018
Thought about trying this but I saw the picture of the guys dick and I think that if it goes all the way in it will come out the back of her head...Why can't people use regular size dicks? I can't imagine I am fucking her with my average dick when it is a horses dick fucking her.
well it's nothing special for people with a BWC.

Contex666

Oct 2, 2021
Remake renpy > new fashion business
good story

why for such stories
always choose a bad engine

it was the same with the fashion business
and then the game was made very cool
I hope there will be a remake

therealwakka

Aug 15, 2019
Third time babysitting brandon about to leave my room i get this

of Draw Event
for object obj_BabysitRoutine:

Variable obj_BabysitRoutine.MainText(100074, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_BabysitRoutine_Draw_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_BabysitRoutine_Draw_0 (line -1)

Sep 29, 2019
Not sure but have the MC at some point Sex or any other Woman in this Game click for 4 Hours and do always the same Work Sleep Joggin Sleep Work Sleep and see nothing apart the blowjob.The only hope where i was thinking i can see a least the little Sister get fucked was at the Party but when it comes to that Point the game change to black Window and you get Teleport back to your main MC and again absolute nothing

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Ok. So story and MC are fun. I really like some freeroam ideas and general game systems. I dislike being forced to do anything, her basically claiming to be a virgin without mentioning it like ever during masturbation. And literally saying she doesn't masturbate just to start doing that with no explanation day later. Game engine is pretty bad and seems like a candidate for Renpy remake. Overall I think it has decent potential and some issues. Will observe it

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
Remake renpy > new fashion business
good story

why for such stories
always choose a bad engine

it was the same with the fashion business
and then the game was made very cool
I hope there will be a remake
Wait, what? There is a new Fashion Business? I've checked that game long time ago and it was really slow, tedious and hard/strange to progress in it so I've ignored it despite the good content.

aristarh2007

Oct 23, 2017
In game folder pictures Julia blowjob in nightwear. How to get this scene? I have only everyday dress blowjob on Sundays.
UPD: after weekly BJ with forcing head and cum into throat, automatically on thursday evening Joe knoks at the door and this scene appeared.

While jogging in Block area, Julia says the fapping homeless her home address, where he could jerk off. Is that dead end? After this, no more this man appear.

Last edited:
Reactions: blkboy
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes