3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

Random07

May 7, 2017
The game is not bad. The concept is also promising. However, there are still many bugs. Slutness doesn't climb higher than "a bit slutty" no matter what you do. If you want to save, you have to press Esc. However, Slutnees reset on Prude. Much content is also not included. Except for blowjob Landlord and masturbating MC. To buy better clothes you need money and slutness, if slutness doesn't increase you're going in circles. The dev should announce what increases or triggers the slutness.
Slutness 500 is the limit and it does change text back to prude and the clothing needing 500 and 1000 are both currently for show. Since when you reach all requirments you can't buy them yet.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Hi everybody! Author/programmer here. Awesome to see you guys are enjoying it, and also kinda fun to read some of the criticism! This game was just a hobby for me to help teach myself programming while writing and 3d-rending, some things I enjoy!

I'm glad the story has been found and enjoyed by everyone, (even if you are pirating it, haha)

For a lot of this criticism, I just want to say the game is still in a very early state and not really meant to be played like a normal video game at this time! Some people were eager to see 'what I've been working on' so I released it as more of a demo and it's in no way complete or meant to be played from start to finish like a normal video game, nor are you meant to be grinding for money at this point in the game!

Eventually, you won't mind 'grinding' through the week because new stuff will be happening each week, similar to how the bully boy story advances. Each interaction with the customers in the diner will be new (and hopefully interesting), and traveling on the subway will also lead to a new interaction each time. But sadly, the game just isn't finished yet, so that content doesn't exists since the game is in such an early state. It's more a template for what is to come!

As for players who didn't want to 'have to flirt' with the 'young child,' I'd like to remind everyone that all characters are 18 years or older. Also, you DO have the option to skip flirting with them. Rachel will encourage you to flirt, but you absolutely don't have too. The story will continue to advance and you can get sluttiness level as high as you want through other means. Although, the sluttiness level is mostly unfinished and just template for future content I plan to add (although it does unlock some stuff right now, it's pretty easy to get it low enough just by playing the game.)

As for the engine, well... I programmed it all myself, mostly as an exercise to teach myself programming. So that is why it feels very crude and clunky! I will hopefully be able to fix it up and make it better as I keep working and learning For example, the next update will include the option to press Spacebar to continue, and will speed up the transition.

Glad you all found the game and have been enjoying it! Here the controls:
F = Full screen toggle
S = Sound Toggle (mute/unmute). I recommend trying it on as it can add a few effects, although most places don't have sound added yet.
R = Restart the game to the title screen (In the next update this will include resetting the resolution to defaults too)
Escape = immediately close the game with no prompt. For those times you have to close in an eergency!!!
Auto-Save: The game automatically saves progress at the end of each day, after your char goes to sleep in bed.

The only official download for the game is from Itch.io, accessed through my Patreon:

Thank you for playing and I'm glad you guys/gals found the game! I'm very excited and very glad to hear it's (sorta) well liked!
so far.

like the girls
like the ideas and situations
look forward to the future possibilities and where you go with them

LOVE the name :ROFLMAO:

don't like the interface and clicking
don't like the no ability to save whenever you want (mainly before or AT choices)
don't like grinding stats, money, etc. can we just see your scenes?

in short, will keep an eye out, but will take a more polished and cleaned up version to fully pull me in. which is kinda too bad, because just the premise alone is almost enough.

Reactions: ThornyAce

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Awesome game! Like others if it was easier to interact with options (spacebar, number etc) would address most of the workload issues, otherwise can't wait for more!
Hope to see more corruption paths like camshows etc lol

Clyde Glavine

Aug 14, 2017
The "Mean Bullies" button on the nightly jilling off scene doesn't work.

If you don't ever flash her tits at the bum, do the babysitting scenes go differently?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Heads up...the pixeldrain link is the only one with a decent download time..at least for me. It is around 3 minutes, compared to the others ranging 30-80 minutes. Not sure why some take long than others..anywho...figured I'd let y'all know.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Personally, i like this style of corruption / coercion game... the renders are good, the MC is hot & the story premise is good - but all that is let down by a HORRIBLE game engine / interface. I read the dev's blurb about learing to do programming, etc... and serious kudos to him (I couldlnt do something like this for sure) but if he/she wants to make a game in order to draw some financial support on Patreon, I suggest using RenPy at least... it ain't perfect but it's a known system that works & is easy for players to use.

I support a few different games similar to this genre on Patreon / Subscribestar but I wouldnt be interested in offering my limited support with how the game is right now.

I honestly do hope that the dev persists with this game though... personally I'd rate this a 6 or 7 out of 10.

p.s. that party scene with the MC's little sister has so much potential - I wanna see more of that though!

lemaro

May 11, 2021
I do wish there are alternatives where MC is dominant and not just being slaved around to become more corrupted - may be there will be who knows

Reactions: jenterscape

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The game engine, save function and lack of skip function make this almost a hard pass. I even hit "esc" a couple times, naturally, and exited the game, then had to start over, cause it didn't save anything. Fast clicking through it is barely an option when you have to move the mouse to other random parts of the screen to move the dialogue along. Lots could change to make this a good game, but atm, it's just unplayable.

loffy777

Feb 3, 2019
Hi everybody! Author/programmer here. Awesome to see you guys are enjoying it, and also kinda fun to read some of the criticism! This game was just a hobby for me to help teach myself programming while writing and 3d-rending, some things I enjoy!

I'm glad the story has been found and enjoyed by everyone, (even if you are pirating it, haha)

For a lot of this criticism, I just want to say the game is still in a very early state and not really meant to be played like a normal video game at this time! Some people were eager to see 'what I've been working on' so I released it as more of a demo and it's in no way complete or meant to be played from start to finish like a normal video game, nor are you meant to be grinding for money at this point in the game!

Eventually, you won't mind 'grinding' through the week because new stuff will be happening each week, similar to how the bully boy story advances. Each interaction with the customers in the diner will be new (and hopefully interesting), and traveling on the subway will also lead to a new interaction each time. But sadly, the game just isn't finished yet, so that content doesn't exists since the game is in such an early state. It's more a template for what is to come!

As for players who didn't want to 'have to flirt' with the 'young child,' I'd like to remind everyone that all characters are 18 years or older. Also, you DO have the option to skip flirting with them. Rachel will encourage you to flirt, but you absolutely don't have too. The story will continue to advance and you can get sluttiness level as high as you want through other means. Although, the sluttiness level is mostly unfinished and just template for future content I plan to add (although it does unlock some stuff right now, it's pretty easy to get it low enough just by playing the game.)

As for the engine, well... I programmed it all myself, mostly as an exercise to teach myself programming. So that is why it feels very crude and clunky! I will hopefully be able to fix it up and make it better as I keep working and learning For example, the next update will include the option to press Spacebar to continue, and will speed up the transition.

F = Full screen toggle
S = Sound Toggle (mute/unmute). I recommend trying it on as it can add a few effects, although most places don't have sound added yet.
R = Restart the game to the title screen (In the next update this will include resetting the resolution to defaults too)
Escape = immediately close the game with no prompt. For those times you have to close in an eergency!!!
Auto-Save: The game automatically saves progress at the end of each day, after your char goes to sleep in bed.

The only official download for the game is from Itch.io, accessed through my Patreon:

Thank you for playing and I'm glad you guys/gals found the game! I'm very excited and very glad to hear it's (sorta) well liked!

I really like the game though I have a problem. After you have completed all the line with Brandon, if you try to babysitt him again, you have an error message and the game crashes. And as the save brings you back to the friday morning, you can't change anything and I m stuck.... An idea ???

error.jpg

piccolo

Apr 27, 2017
I really like the game though I have a problem. After you have completed all the line with Brandon, if you try to babysitt him again, you have an error message and the game crashes. And as the save brings you back to the friday morning, you can't change anything and I m stuck.... An idea ???

View attachment 1849748
Go to your save located in AppData\Local\VN
Open your save "saveData1.ini" with notepad
Change V19="5.000000" on V19="3.000000" and save
Open your game, load your save, you will be now in Wednesday
When you can use the phone, call the mom for baby-sitting and you can choose to cancel it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Siemka

loffy777

Feb 3, 2019
Go to your save located in AppData\Local\VN
Open your save "saveData1.ini" with notepad
Change V19="5.000000" on V19="3.000000" and save
Open your game, load your save, you will be now in Wenesday
When you can use the phone, call the mom for baby-sitting and you can choose to cancel it.
Thank you !

Reactions: piccolo

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Why do you only get 40$ a day when every dress is worth hundreds of dollars? Why is there a 150$ a week rent when you are only making 40$ a day?
That is actually the majority of jobs and weekly hotels in America. Honestly, a lot of weekly rent is higher.
The average server makes anywhere from $20-200 a day, depending on location and business. Judging by where she is serving at, $40-50 a day in tips sounds normal for the average weekday. But also consider the boss is taking 25% off the top, just cause this is a game about corruption, deceit, etc. lol ... She's making $200 a week, just in tips, if you don't count the 25% that the boss is stealing, and don't count the hourly rate that most servers make. $200 a week pay, just in tips, can cover $150 a week rent, when it appears utilities are included. That leaves her $50 a week for food, splurge, etc. But, she's young & dumb and wants to spend her money on clothes, cause it is written in the script. :) BTW...$150 a week is $600 a month, utilities included..which is unheard of these days...at least in America....Nashville, TN will charge you, on average, $2000 a month just for rent...pay the utilities yourself. lol

Reactions: elgatobronhas

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I did about an hour of testing variables.
v19 = day of the week (1 = Mon ; 7 = Sun)
v17 = debt to Joey (enter the debt amount followed by ".000000")
v16 = debt to Rachel (enter the debt amount followed by ".000000")
v15 = MC's money (enter the amount followed by ".000000")
v14 = sluttiness (variables are random numbers, apparently; i.e.: 430 = "a bit slutty", but both 0 & 500 = "prude")

v14 variables make no sense to me
When buying clothes, as previously commented, sometimes you can't purchase certain clothes, even with the proper amount of money and sluttiness. It says you need 500 sluttiness, but 500 puts the variable back to prude.
This may be a bug, or it may just not be implemented in the game, yet, which is likely, considering I don't see pictures in the folder that would show those scenes.

I changed other variables, and at one point, it said I had $89, when my money variable was set at $2000. So, I assume one of the other variables manipulated the money, in a negative way. Didn't figure out which one that was, or how it worked. I went through and typed v30=30.000000 ; v29=29.000000 ; v28=28.000000 ; etc.

Also, if you edit your debt to Rachel, after the first event of paying her back, it doesn't trigger another event of paying her back. There's no real need to edit her debt variable, after the initial event. You may be able to edit the debt to 0 before paying her back the first time, and maybe she wouldn't take your money lol. But, I haven't tried that.

I can't get the babydoll events with the landlord Joey to trigger, either.

I will check back in 3-6 months to see the progress.
The slowness and grindiness of this engine is already a lot to deal with. From clicking between every single sentence in the conversation, to "click on phone button", then "click call someone", then "do you really wanna call the", then actually call them, then "ring" "click continue", then "first sentence" "click continue", then "second sentence" "click continue", ...it takes hours to go through maybe 5-20 minutes of material in Ren'Py or even RPGM games.

The MC is Hot AF. The characters are each cool, in their own way...story is interesting enough.
Fix the grindiness, however that may have to happen, then it may turn into a pretty awesome game.

Side note: more events when clicking on the dildos in the room, more random events out in public, ... and when serving customers at the diner, if I click on "flirt physically", it should actually get physical instead of her just leaning over the table and letting them look at her top cleavage. Nothing about that option is actually physical.

Moon-Flow

Apr 9, 2022

F = Full screen toggle

Thank you for the message.
The concept and the ideas for content are great so far. Yes, as has been said, the engine choice seems questionable, but I feel like a lot could be done there and I am looking forward to it.

@developers If you need someone for UI art, please let me know. I'd be very interested.

ttant

May 7, 2017
Does someone know how to rip the image from this game ?
Engin really sucks, and requires a skip feature to speed it up a bit.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Great game. Right up my alley.
Only complaint i can think of is if playing in fullscreen, fonts looks not as great.
Otherwise i am dreaming of homeless dudes. :ROFLMAO:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021

F = Full screen toggle

I think the game is quite alright. Perhaps a little rough on the edge but i have to admit that i find it pretty good.
There seems to be some grind but nothing really bad in my opinion.
I will keep an eye on that game as it seems to be a game i really like. Let me check itch.io.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
That is actually the majority of jobs and weekly hotels in America. Honestly, a lot of weekly rent is higher.
The average server makes anywhere from $20-200 a day, depending on location and business. Judging by where she is serving at, $40-50 a day in tips sounds normal for the average weekday. But also consider the boss is taking 25% off the top, just cause this is a game about corruption, deceit, etc. lol ... She's making $200 a week, just in tips, if you don't count the 25% that the boss is stealing, and don't count the hourly rate that most servers make. $200 a week pay, just in tips, can cover $150 a week rent, when it appears utilities are included. That leaves her $50 a week for food, splurge, etc. But, she's young & dumb and wants to spend her money on clothes, cause it is written in the script. :) BTW...$150 a week is $600 a month, utilities included..which is unheard of these days...at least in America....Nashville, TN will charge you, on average, $2000 a month just for rent...pay the utilities yourself. lol
I always had the feeling that waitress is a job like slavery. You do not earn enough (usually) but can if you look stunning. They should pay them a real wage they can live off. All this tipping....
Anyway, for the game purpose this is an ideal storyline. Though the room has no window. Its like San Francisco living in a garage. What they game maybe needs is the introduction of drugs. There isn't a tag for prostitution. This would been actually an option the way the game goes.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes