3.10 star(s) 24 Votes
May 8, 2020
Yes drug and prostitution seem perfectly in line with the initial plot.
On the patreon page some dudes are talking about futa, zoophilia... I hope the dev won't follow this path
I agree!
There's no accounting for taste, of course...
but there is a lot of futa content in games!
not everyone likes this fetish .

then the main character's inclination and decision to prostitution will be plot-wise more justified and faster and more diverse, you can develop one of the plot lines in the game!
drug addiction and financial need is a good plot engine

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Well, i like to say, even though there isn't much content per se, overall the game seems good.
So you can get off with the landlord. Though i wonder if you can later on just chose to be homeless and live with the hobos. That in itself would be rather interesting.
Her clothing choices are great and so are the shoes. That alone is a big plus for me.
Sadly, the plot line with babysitting is not finished but there is petplay developing.
For some reason, i am not sure if that was a hint, she says she would love to have bigger tits. Transformation?
Would be great.
So if drugs and prostitution would be added it would make it much more interesting.
So far, i think i will probably support that game with a copy from itch.io. Seems fine to me.
On Patreon he was talking about his previous work. It seems a novel of sort that you can buy on Amazon. So reading instead of playing. Anyone ever read it?
Cheers

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
BottomAllTheWay
I appreciate your game. Just bought it on Itch.io. I have the same name there.
Anyway, i think you should add the following to your game as it seem in line with the overall theme.
Drugs and Prostitution. Since the land dude mentioned he would be sending some random dudes to her, this would make sense. Especially for the income. She is always low on money.
Drugs could play a bigger role as life can be unbearable. It would give her a better mood.
I think Jackjraprile had the same idea. Would love to make that game a success.
Also, this is just my small criticisms. The fonts are rather pixelated when in full screen. I think the graphics look fine.
Hope you are open for it and consider at least.
Thanks again

Reactions: Inkyb and Pollux

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018
Greengoblinhobgoblin, instantly calling "futa haters" anyone who says this thing doesn't belong in this type of story. You are the same guy than on the patreon page!
We don't hate futanari it's just it has nothing to do in this type of story based on blackmail, slow corruption and realistic plots. If I like furry or hairy girls I won't try to shove it in everyone's face and force it in any project I find, besieging the developper's message box and barking at everyone who dares to talk
And I won't talk about "hate" when someone has just different tastes and views.
On the patreon page the other guy just asked for futa content to be optional and you immediately jumped on him because of his "hate". So toxic

Last edited:
May 30, 2017
friend you write a comment calling people futa haters/
and when people give you a bunch facepalm)
you delete the comment and write the same post /to reset all dislikes/facepalms))
and so several times)
playing dirty)
Everyone who wants to add Futa!! Make a facepalm on this. <3

Last edited:
May 8, 2020
listen dude. If you want to promote some content, then offer it normally)
like the gentlemen above)
but not as aggressive as before))
with accusations and manipulation of deletions)
don't be offended, I don't care if someone futa contnt likes it or not. just do it politely)

Reactions: Pollux

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018
My god, never seen someone like this on this forum....dishonest, aggressive. He must be surrounded by haters and it's understandable
Why does he only delete half of his posts?

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Everyone who wants to add Futa!! Make a facepalm on this. <3
I am not a fan of such content. Even if it were in, it should be optional. Not everyone likes content like that since there aren't lots of people playing with content like that.
To me, straight is the way to go. Most people would like to see a girl lead the path down to be a fucktoy.
There is a reason why not everyone is in sissification or other fetishes.
If there would be futa content in the game with no option, the game would be death to me.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes