3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
OK tried it.
No full screen and very grainy.
Slow engine , mouse pointer not calibrated.
Not for me.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Selfish Jerk here again who prefers Ren'Py :ROFLMAO:

Stumbled on two bugs in this wonderfull engine:

1. Ambient train noise doesn't disappear after ride (went with the full train sub wagon)
2. Julia mentions blowjob after Landlord visit even when just picking the pay option.

szszfesSf

Feb 13, 2021
I wonder how difficult it would be to just remake the game in RenPy
Not that hard. You have the renders already there.
The dialogues would probably be somewhere in data.win Don't know much about those but I'm sure a few Youtube tutorials and google searches later you'll know how to work those.

Afterwards, it's pretty straightforward putting it together in Renpy. This game doesn't really have many complex choices so it should be very easy to code.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Not that hard. You have the renders already there.
The dialogues would probably be somewhere in data.win Don't know much about those but I'm sure a few Youtube tutorials and google searches later you'll know how to work those.

Afterwards, it's pretty straightforward putting it together in Renpy. This game doesn't really have many complex choices so it should be very easy to code.
Imo you're too optimistic. It's not a simple visual novel. You need to find how sandbox mechanics work in the current code and if you can't, reinvent them... not so straightforward.

And the more annoying, how will you identify new stuff in new update to replicate in your Renpy remake? If you can extract source code as text file, it's ok. If not, it's awful.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Imo you're too optimistic. It's not a simple visual novel. You need to find how sandbox mechanics work in the current code and if you can't, reinvent them... not so straightforward.

And the more annoying, how will you identify new stuff in new update to replicate in your Renpy remake? If you can extract source code as text file, it's ok. If not, it's awful.
If one can manage to decompile to access the pictures and text it wouldn't be that super complex, some of the choices would need to be saved into code, like bought clothing and progress in events.

Some of the pictures are in the image folder but not all, so they must be in the data.win file.

Last edited:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
You must be loving this crappy engine. I like the game but I including most of the other players think this game would be way better in Ren'Py, and for that I'm selfish? OK then, thanks for your input :ROFLMAO:
Don't have a problem with you prefering Ren'Py, my problem was this " But we will keep nagging dev about it." If you don't like something thats fine, but constantly attacking the dev about it or claiming you will "nag" the dev is being selfish. Again, plenty of games use Ren'Py and I think they would be better if they did not. I do not attack the dev about it, I do not threaten to nag the dev about it.

Devs make their choices about how they make their games that you are getting FOR FREE unless you donate to them so yes you are selfish if you think what you want trumps what the dev wants to do ESPECIALLY if you are not donating or assisting the dev in any way.

Thank you for your input that the engine is crap though, maybe instead of making demands you remake the game in Ren'Py?.... No? Shocking.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Don't have a problem with you prefering Ren'Py, my problem was this " But we will keep nagging dev about it." If you don't like something thats fine, but constantly attacking the dev about it or claiming you will "nag" the dev is being selfish. Again, plenty of games use Ren'Py and I think they would be better if they did not. I do not attack the dev about it, I do not threaten to nag the dev about it.

Devs make their choices about how they make their games that you are getting FOR FREE unless you donate to them so yes you are selfish if you think what you want trumps what the dev wants to do ESPECIALLY if you are not donating or assisting the dev in any way.

Thank you for your input that the engine is crap though, maybe instead of making demands you remake the game in Ren'Py?.... No? Shocking.
Dev can make whatever they want and people can complain about it and have opinions, no matter if they contribute or not and be selfish jerks or whatever you call it. I'm in no position to make demands, that was entirely your interpretation among other things you assumed without any logic to it. Makes it very hard to take you seriously.

Also if dev changes engine I might consider subscribing. If not, then yeah, I will nagg about it every time there some bug or shitty function that would work 100000x better in Ren'Py, whether you like it or not.

Last edited:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Dev can make whatever they want and people can complain about it and have opinions, no matter if they contribute or not and be selfish jerks or whatever you call it. I'm in no position to make demands, that was entirely your interpretation among other things you assumed without any logic to it. Makes it very hard to take you seriously.

Also if dev changes engine I might consider subscribing. If not, then yeah, I will nagg about it every time there some bug or shitty function that would work 100000x better in Ren'Py, whether you like it or not.
If a person says something like "you know this game would be so much better in "insert engine" because of this, this and this and I would really like it if the dev considered that" and lets say the dev responded with "I appreciate your feedback but I for "insert reason" am going to use the engine I am for this, this and this reason and will not be changing" then you by nagging after the dev has already said they will not change is being demanding, selfish and childish... part of the ever growing "I want it my way exactly as I want it or WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA." Grow up, appreciate things you get for FREE and either do or don't play them.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
If a person says something like "you know this game would be so much better in "insert engine" because of this, this and this and I would really like it if the dev considered that" and lets say the dev responded with "I appreciate your feedback but I for "insert reason" am going to use the engine I am for this, this and this reason and will not be changing" then you by nagging after the dev has already said they will not change is being demanding, selfish and childish... part of the ever growing "I want it my way exactly as I want it or WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA." Grow up, appreciate things you get for FREE and either do or don't play them.
Again with the assumptions, it's all in your head. :sneaky: It would be beneficial to swich to Ren'Py for Dev and majority of players, probably would get more supporters that way. But you can call me a selfish jerk, I don't care, you're too funny.

Reactions: makcim334

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Reason given by dev was He/she liked to learn to code in it, and said Ren'Py was not suited for this kind of game. I don't know about the code challenge difference but the last part is just not true, it's perfect for Ren'Py and people keep saying that on almost every page in this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: str8up

anon44

Jun 30, 2019
Nice game, until you hit the forced blowjob scene with the landlord and can't refuse him, or do something else like show him your tits, or tell him to wait a single fucking day for the boyfriend to give you more cash. Went back and tried it with all flirts and maximized the income, but there's still no option to avoid it even with that much money. I don't know, maybe there's a route where you suck-up in every convo and he lets you avoid it, but I'm not wasting another hour skipping through just to check.

I understand the whole plot is her being young and dumb and getting pressured into things, but if you want to improve the game in my opinion, alter that whole situation, let him take it out of the security $$$, or offer a lesser option like showing her tits, or getting naked, whatever. Hell, even the thugs on the train let her get away with showing her tits, and there's the option to avoid things like flirting with the restaurant boy, why not something similar with the landlord? Whatever. Good game up until that point.

Reactions: boloss456

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
i agree 100% with you sure i wish this game was in renpy (so i can cheat,etc ) BUT hey if the dev wants to continue with this engine im happy there too the last thing i ever want is for a dev to be so angry from our comments that they just say fuck it and up and give up and then game gets abandoned (likely how a lot of games ends up that way) i dont ever wanna see this game get abandoned i appreciate everything in this game
little frustrating with trying to get the cash flow up everything at the mall is to bloody expensive (my only complaint) as the old song goes "you cant always get what you want" LOL
Exactly friend, people who complain and nag and demand things from devs who do nothing for the FREE game they are getting only risk the dev deciding its not worth it and hurting everyone who actually likes the game.

Only caring about what you want Pr0n IS THE DEFINITION OF SELFISH and clearly that is the case with you because you ARE willing to risk what other people enjoy just so you MIGHT (as in 0% chance) get your way. That is 5 yr old behavior and certainly not adult behavior but clearly more and more "adults" weren't raised properly.

I also agree parts of the game are frustrating and wish there was more of it done but I still enjoy the game and don't need to nag, complain and demand things from a dev I am not financially assisting.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: makcim334 and pr0n

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Exactly friend, people who complain and nag and demand things from devs who do nothing for the FREE game they are getting only risk the dev deciding its not worth it and hurting everyone who actually likes the game.

Only caring about what you want Pr0n IS THE DEFINITION OF SELFISH and clearly that is the case with you because you ARE willing to risk what other people enjoy just so you MIGHT (as in 0% chance) get your way. That is 5 yr old behavior and certainly not adult behavior but clearly more and more "adults" weren't raised properly.

I also agree parts of the game are frustrating and wish there was more of it done but I still enjoy the game and don't need to nag, complain and demand things from a dev I am not financially assisting.
You got triggered by one word which I meant half seriously as nagging about Ren'Py and not some personal attack on dev. But you blew it up into something else and painted that kind of picture in your mind. Don't really know what more to say since you don't seem to understand logic and just appeal to emotion, but if you want to troll yourself on my behalf, go right ahead, I'm having a laugh.

Dev deserves credit for making the game, but the engine choice was a crappy call and should be changed, I hope dev realizes that some day.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
You got triggered by one word which I meant half seriously as nagging about Ren'Py and not some personal attack on dev. But you blew it up into something else and painted that kind of picture in your mind. Don't really know what more to say since you don't seem to understand logic and just appeal to emotion, but if you want to troll yourself on my behalf, go right ahead, I'm having a laugh.

Dev deserves credit for making the game, but the engine choice was a crappy call and should be changed, I hope dev realizes that some day.
I am glad you have seen the light, Praise the Lard and have lil Jebus pass the blunt.

• Angry
Reactions: makcim334 and pr0n
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes