3.10 star(s) 24 Votes
Feb 4, 2019
I managed to extract a txt file from the data.win using quickbms and a script.bms I found in some gamemaker editor. After some editing (basically just replaced the \0 characters with new lines and then cleaned the newlines up a little) I got a human readable file with the dialogue. So far the good news. The bad news is that the dialogue is not in order and it does not contain the text that is contained within the scripts (e.g. the clickable speech bubbles; I suspect that these are baked into the images). There also is still alot of variables and flags contained.
With the text file were also a lot of other files extracted. I suspect those are the scripts and sprites/images used. But I don't have the time to further inspect those.

If anybody wants to try: you can find quickbms with a google search. I will also attach the script I used, you just have to rename it to a .bms file. Be aware that I have not reviewed quickbms or the script. I just ran it in a sandboxed Linux install.
Usage:
quickbms.exe /path/to/script.bms /path/to/data.win /path/to/empty/folder/for/unpacked/files

neotel

Aug 13, 2017
Found what i would call a game ending bug. On Sundays I focused on the pool, when you get the chance to buy the second pool bikini i did, However when i try to go to the pool with the new bikini i get the " no new content' message and cant go to the pool. This normally wouldnt be a problem but i didnt have any beach bikinis so now i cant do anything on Sunday and cant skip past to Monday so my gameplay ends there

• Haha
Reactions: baka and yrban7477

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Found what i would call a game ending bug. On Sundays I focused on the pool, when you get the chance to buy the second pool bikini i did, However when i try to go to the pool with the new bikini i get the " no new content' message and cant go to the pool. This normally wouldnt be a problem but i didnt have any beach bikinis so now i cant do anything on Sunday and cant skip past to Monday so my gameplay ends there
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: 77cacalavaca77

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Game is in beta state and some might call that a typical bug because of the game engine, but it's a actually a built in punishment feature for doing things in the wrong order. :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: lemaro

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
Also i dunno if its a bug, whenever i call my sister she is telling me she has a lot of homework to do
and the game stays there without a continue button or anything so you're stuck unless you start the save over.

meseta1234

Dec 27, 2016
Are there any scenes with Rachel from the diner?

Also what path has more content, defending timmy or going with the bullies lol

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Any Games similar to Julia Young and Dumb ?
Yes and no, depends on what you define as similiar..

I suggest going to "latest updates" then for starters selecting the tags "Female protagonist" + "Corruption" then any other tags you're looking for.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Yes and no, depends on what you define as similiar..

I suggest going to "latest updates" then for starters selecting the tags "Female protagonist" + "Corruption" then any other tags you're looking for.
good idea, because yea Female protagonists who goes from innocent to slutty with plenty of naughty encounters, that could go very far. like in the Subway scenes in this game. Making it very hard to stay a Prude.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes