3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I managed to extract a txt file from the data.win using quickbms and a script.bms I found in some gamemaker editor. After some editing (basically just replaced the \0 characters with new lines and then cleaned the newlines up a little) I got a human readable file with the dialogue. So far the good news. The bad news is that the dialogue is not in order and it does not contain the text that is contained within the scripts (e.g. the clickable speech bubbles; I suspect that these are baked into the images). There also is still alot of variables and flags contained.
With the text file were also a lot of other files extracted. I suspect those are the scripts and sprites/images used. But I don't have the time to further inspect those.

If anybody wants to try: you can find quickbms with a google search. I will also attach the script I used, you just have to rename it to a .bms file. Be aware that I have not reviewed quickbms or the script. I just ran it in a sandboxed Linux install.
Usage:
quickbms.exe /path/to/script.bms /path/to/data.win /path/to/empty/folder/for/unpacked/files
Too bad this script didn't work to extract the images.

slimjim101

Mar 18, 2019
So I bought the third fitness outfit the following weekend after purchasing the second one, and I seem to have missed the jogging scenes. Anything I can do? Thanks.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
for some reason or another my last save didnt work so i hate having to start all over going to wait for this game to be completed

slimjim101

Mar 18, 2019
You can copy the save to a different location tho and also quit and reload if you want to go trough the options by save-scumming.

Save location: "C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Local\VN"
Any chance some kind soul could share a save from before this update. Thanks.

jenterscape

Mar 25, 2018
Really? Still haven't paid the rent off, can't earn any money because the customers stories have ended until a future update and every choice you make gets turned around to the choice the dev wants you to make. Can't babysit unless you want to be the kid's bitch, can't get any money from the boyfriend anymore, you just get fobbed off that he can't talk right now.
I came back 7 months later to see if these issues and others were addressed - seems like they weren't. I'll come back in 2 years. And I was right - that child is clearly a child no matter what the disclaimers say. Why else would a mother hire someone to babysit their 18 year old?

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Opinions are opinions. It's ok to not like mine.

• First off the click box to continue text is obnoxious.
  • The image quality is not BAD but it's also not good.
  • Writing prose is correct English.
  • Writing quality is pretty meh. People just don't naturally talk like some of the characters in game. It reads as fake to me.
  • A dinner can not hire you for tips alone as wages. They are ASKING for a HUGE lawsuit. It does not happen at a place like this. It just reads as poor fan fiction.
  • Note you can actually be reasonable about this. The landlord charges reasonable rent in LA which is EXPENSIVE and the dinner gives you a part time job with tips and you are still barely paying rent, no bullshit needed.
  • Body is pixlated... but reasonable in shape. Saying that, the breast shape reads as small implants. They don't look real.
  • The 2 frame animations are bad and annoying. Feels cheap. Really annoying to be forced to watch you brush your teeth...
  • Another note is that the author portrays the MC as enjoying be sexually assaulted. While that is possible, but so are aliens hypothetically possible. Reads as juvenile fan fiction. Note I enjoy power fantasies so I should like this, but I don't because it reads as fake.
TLDR: Game is a click simulation where all you do is click -continue- over and over again. It's rough to play. 3/5

Chuckles9988

Jan 27, 2020

• Writing quality is pretty meh. People just don't naturally talk like some of the characters in game. It reads as fake to me.
  • A dinner can not hire you for tips alone as wages. They are ASKING for a HUGE lawsuit. It does not happen at a place like this. It just reads as poor fan fiction.
  • Note you can actually be reasonable about this. The landlord charges reasonable rent in LA which is EXPENSIVE and the dinner gives you a part time job with tips and you are still barely paying rent, no bullshit needed.
  • Body is pixlated... but reasonable in shape. Saying that, the breast shape reads as small implants. They don't look real.
  • The 2 frame animations are bad and annoying. Feels cheap. Really annoying to be forced to watch you brush your teeth...
  • Another note is that the author portrays the MC as enjoying be sexually assaulted. While that is possible, but so are aliens hypothetically possible. Reads as juvenile fan fiction. Note I enjoy power fantasies so I should like this, but I don't because it reads as fake.
TLDR: Game is a click simulation where all you do is click -continue- over and over again. It's rough to play. 3/5
I don't think you understand why the diner pays her that way. She's supposed to be a stupid naive young woman who people take advantage of. Things like that are just to show how she is dumb and if she wasn't so dumb how a lot of her problems wouldn't be so bad. Of course, she could have said "That doesn't sound right, think I'll get a job somewhere else" but she's dumb. The game is literally called "Julia Young and Dumb"

Apr 26, 2022

Probably the most ridiculous and worst written review of a great game.. With its flaws, but one of the best.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Is this game still mainly boring grind & repeat?
Yes, some new scenes added but overall same boring repeat, still have to snail play through whole daily and weekly cycle... There should at least be an option to skip days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris_Vader

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
how can you get new fitness outfit...all it says is that i have to do more jogging even tho the homeless guy is not there anymore when i go around the block

Reactions: m3nic and Dereck112
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes