3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

MisterG

Dec 7, 2017
I'm assuming that the option to take birth control is just an on/off switch for potential pregnancy content, but I'm a little concerned I may have that wrong. Will NOT taking the pills inhibit her slutiness/willingness to start having sex?
Interesting question, any info about that?

And maybe it´s an idea to put an (reasonable) price tag on the birth control.
So, it would be an option to skip it to be able to afford the next dress or something...
As it is now, there´s no reason to risk skipping it at all... on the other hand... there wasn´t a reason to take anyway :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
:unsure: I suppose that vaginal sex, anal sex and sleep sex are not actually in the game because i can't find anything.
Nevermind, i found it and of course it had nothing to do with the actual MC...

Hardor

May 29, 2020
She walks around the mall with her tits hanging out and wonders why everyone was looking/so nice to her.
That one actually doesn't register for me as dumbness but as some sort of neural disease. I don't have tits that could actually accidentally be outside of shirt, but I can guarantee I can feel if my dick or testicles are outside my pants and I can also feel if my shirt or pants have broken and part of my skin is without cloth, as then you can feel the wind and either the colder air or sun-heat on your skin, which is very noticeable... Especially on your testicles.

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
Really? Still haven't paid the rent off, can't earn any money because the customers stories have ended until a future update and every choice you make gets turned around to the choice the dev wants you to make. Can't babysit unless you want to be the kid's bitch, can't get any money from the boyfriend anymore, you just get fobbed off that he can't talk right now.
And yet people still say how wonderful this game actually is.

Oct 11, 2022
How to save the file?
Looks like the game saves when you go to sleep. So dont hit ESC by mistake, Im testing the game now, and I fucked up.... Also to activate "Angels party", when you get the option to use the phone, talk to the sister, on the 2nd call the event will trigger..... I just got bored and left the game, all the "click here" ...... "click here"........ "click here" ..... Aaargh give my a clicking break.... So good luck!

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
This dev's been releasing atleast one update every month for the past year, but he's been working on this game and another one simultaneously now(Little Brat Dara). His last update was 4 days ago, so my guess is either later this month or sometime next month.

Reactions: sevensham

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Apparently, someone asked about the compliance of the game with Rule 7 ("Content... depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited"). The staff looked and found no violation. They wisely noted that in the OP to avoid further questions about if they had checked.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes